Your Highest Crit

Sergonan

After I hit 50 I have been PvPing quite a bit. I have HORRIBLE luck with Centurion bags though and so I have maybe 3 or 4 pieces of PvP gear. I was in a Voidstar and got a 4256 execute crit. This was with the damage pickup and possibly a +Crit and Surge relic active (it had been a few seconds since used).

I was skyping with a friend at the time and he said he hasn't even got that high with his Sniper (his highest is 3.5k). So this got me to thinking, do others get high crits often on the Marauder?

This isn't a regular thing btw. Normally it crits for around 2.5-3k. When it crits of course. I was pretty stoked to get that high though, thats my highest crit so far.

So what is your highest crit?

After I hit 50 I have been PvPing quite a bit. I have HORRIBLE luck with Centurion bags though and so I have maybe 3 or 4 pieces of PvP gear. I was in a Voidstar and got a 4256 execute crit. This was with the damage pickup and possibly a +Crit and Surge relic active (it had been a few seconds since used).

I was skyping with a friend at the time and he said he hasn't even got that high with his Sniper (his highest is 3.5k). So this got me to thinking, do others get high crits often on the Marauder?

This isn't a regular thing btw. Normally it crits for around 2.5-3k. When it crits of course. I was pretty stoked to get that high though, thats my highest crit so far.

So what is your highest crit?

Your buddy hits really low for a sniper then, my L21 sniper friend can consistently hit 4k crits with his sniper. My L40 sniper friend consistently hits for 4.5-5k...anyway I think my highest crit has been like 3700-3800?

• 2 months later...
What spec are you all using for these high smash crits. I must be gearing my marauder completely wrong. I get 3k rage spec

Your build must be at issue, or perhaps your rotation. My mara scored 2.5k crits at level 38 with just a might stim and full shockwave stacks.

4.8k Annihilate

I wear 3/5 Rakata, 2/5 Culumi, Ear/Implants Battlemaster, Wrist Battlemaster, Waist Rakata, Rakata MH, Battlemaster OH, Matrix Cube, and one of the dot trinkets with 72 end.

Biochem Stim, Surge Adrenal, Bloodthinst, NO Map bufff (The damage buff you pickup, I don't know what it's called)

I have about 6% Expertise, but I honestly believe PvE+PvP gear>PVP gear for PvP. There was a time I was a firm believer that PvP gear was superior (makes sense), but after using full Champion and having +10% expertise and averaging 250k a good game, and switching to what I use now and easily achieving +360k damage, I have changed my mind.

Granted, I have not tried full Battlemaster, and I am working on that, I am only letting you know my highest crit, and how I got there :)

• 1 month later...