Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

@Artists: Meirm Caiman == issue

Deewe

Hello,

Just noticed you're making the very rare Meirm Moth chassis available in Manipulator Pack / Scavenger Pack. (Thx goes to Dulfy!)

While I'm one of the few owner of that very rare mount and guess one of the few to use it I welcome the fact more will have access to that fantastic mount.

It looks good on paper or from the side and front, now there's quite an issue with it : the back antenna is in our face when we drive that baby. It's itchy,.

So could you please tweak it so the antenna is replaced with either one way smaller or something else?

I dunno maybe ax some polys :p

Thanks for taking that into consideration.

Hello,

Just noticed you're making the very rare Meirm Moth chassis available in Manipulator Pack / Scavenger Pack. (Thx goes to Dulfy!)

While I'm one of the few owner of that very rare mount and guess one of the few to use it I welcome the fact more will have access to that fantastic mount.

It looks good on paper or from the side and front, now there's quite an issue with it : the back antenna is in our face when we drive that baby. It's itchy,.

So could you please tweak it so the antenna is replaced with either one way smaller or something else?

I dunno maybe ax some polys :p

Thanks for taking that into consideration.

As long as it doesn't ruin my satellite radio reception, I think it's a great idea! ;)

As long as it doesn't ruin my satellite radio reception, I think it's a great idea! ;)

Certainly hope it'll come with a signal booster, though as it's a bronze item the quality might not be there...

Get a good dental filling and you should be fine ;)

Only issue, to what do you tie it at the other end...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.