Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Proof of treason quest is abusing

Ollit_Ratty

I'll now add this to the Possessed Hunter heroic that I no longer do. I never had a problem with this quest before but now that this thread has appeared I'm sure there will be an increase in occurrences going forward.

At the risk of flooding the pvp instances, it's a really great idea to utilize them when available, for world bosses, non-instanced heroics, any mission/objective that might be stolen by other players due to poor design, etc. People are so scared of what open-world pvp means that there are typically zero to 2 players on even in primetime. The chances of running into anyone at all is miniscule. (This is on Harbinger, btw)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll now add this to the Possessed Hunter heroic that I no longer do. I never had a problem with this quest before but now that this thread has appeared I'm sure there will be an increase in occurrences going forward.

At the risk of flooding the pvp instances, it's a really great idea to utilize them when available, for world bosses, non-instanced heroics, any mission/objective that might be stolen by other players due to poor design, etc. People are so scared of what open-world pvp means that there are typically zero to 2 players on even in primetime. The chances of running into anyone at all is miniscule. (This is on Harbinger, btw)

On Ebon Hawk I've ran into people from the other faction doing heroics in the PvP instance, we just wave and go right on doing what we were doing. It is just assumed if you are there you are there to avoid idiots mostly.

Though I DO wear my full PvP set while going to that instance just in case. I have been jumped once, yet the interloper wasn't wearing PvP gear so he got cut down pretty quickly.

Edited by Nempo

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.