How could BW announce rewards like these?!?!?!

Patroller

BW, you guys have officially lost many subs with these rewards you announced. They are disgraceful and you should be disgusted with the quality of these rewards. As well, you have treated your customers like garbage for the past year leaving us in the dark and not asking what WE wanted or even teased what the rewards are. I am done with this game now, and will not renew my sub when it runs out. Pvp was all I had left in this game and you have now killed that for me as well. I hope the players of this game wake and release the ******** BW is feeding them. I'm out...:mad:

First accept the fact that Bioware doesn't care about pvp in this game they never have and never will second unsub. :rak_03:

ikr? but the rewards previous seasons were much better - that is actually true

they could add some lame tuning for 100k or something if they are lazy on doing something new imo ;)

Edited by therecanonlybeon

ikr? but the rewards previous seasons were much better - that is actually true

they could add some lame tuning for 100k or something if they are lazy on doing something new imo ;)

All new ideas is going to CM stuff. Its real $. For poor and tiny PvP community unique rewards? :rak_03: Lets be honest now even PvP-rs don't care...ranked is dead a long time. Only the same 10 tryharders/wintraders/sinc q-rs/q-dodgers scream on forums about ranked or rewards. 95% PvP-rs are quit this game in 3.0+.

Edited by helpmewin