Is it possible to turn in the Locked Supply Crates...

Loadsamonie

Are the vendor tokens even worth getting, seeing as they're outdated gear-wise?

The vendors all sell cosmetic items. Mounts, decos, and empty weapons and armor shells. They'll never get outdated.

I have the Manaan sub mount on my personal wishlist, and some of the other manaan gear would be nice to have.

Okay, well if there's dailies for them, I guess that's one more thing to do from now on.

Already on the 4th Flashpoint though, so I'm cruising through it faster than I expected to.

Yavin and Ziost have dailies/weeklies. Rishi has 2 dailies, but both are pretty lightweight. One is "kill 3 enemies of a certain faction after waving your flag in their face," and the other is "tell someone to do something good, or something bad, and wait 5 minutes for them to come back with the money and alignment points."

Okay, well if there's dailies for them, I guess that's one more thing to do from now on.

Already on the 4th Flashpoint though, so I'm cruising through it faster than I expected to.

Yeah, the FPs are pretty quick if you know how to be efficient at damage. Makes it even faster if you put your companion on DPS, albeit a tad more risky. The combat support droid has some nice hail mary reaction healing if you get low enough on health. I always used a healy companion in the solo FPs in the beginning. Now I just put my comp on deeps and pop a kolto or two in boss fights if things get ugly.

I'm in Chapter VI of KotFE. How far do I have to go before I get my original companions back?

IX, there will be a clickable terminal in the cantina thing within the base by where Hylo is to retrieve your companions with, but it will not be a Click Me Blue like other clickable things in this games.

Go to where you find Hylo Visas or whatever her last name is. There is a doorway in the hall going to her location. That is a small cantina. There is a big terminal thing you can click on that will not glow. That is it.

Okay, I found it. I got them back.

Now I just need to farm enough crates for the crappy Rank 5 gifts to get all my companions to 50 (since they sell for almost nothing anyway), and sell the Rank 6's on the side.

I see lots of weeklies and Star Fortresses in my future.

Edited by Loadsamonie

Okay, I found it. I got them back.

Now I just need to farm enough crates for the crappy Rank 5 gifts to get all my companions to 50 (since they sell for almost nothing anyway), and sell the Rank 6's on the side.

I see lots of weeklies and Star Fortresses in my future.

If those rank 5's sell for almost nothing, buy them up for almost nothing on the GTN.

If those rank 5's sell for almost nothing, buy them up for almost nothing on the GTN.

8k each would still bankrupt me pretty fast if I need hundreds of them to 50 a single companion. I'd rather just be patient and use them as I get them from supply crates.

I'm trying to save credits right now. I want a Vented Lightsaber and a good Tuning to match. That means at least 100mil I'll have to save, and I'm barely sitting on 5mil right now.