The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Old subscriber/Collector's Edition stuff

DarkArbitrator

Personally I could care less about the HK chapter, I can watch that on Youtube and it's fine. I wouldn't mind seeing Nico Okarr & HK-51 (and maybe Shae Visla 6 months from now or so as well) available for 2500-3000 CC each. I think that's more than fair for the companions. I'd definitely pay to get Nico, as he's the only sub companion I don't have.

As for the HK chapter, if you were gonna do 120 dollars or w/e , like some are suggesting. It would have to be a $120 "HK bundle", with everything from all the months. That would be the only way to justify the price. $120 for just the chapter is silly, and nobody in their right mind would pay it.

That is kind of the point. Those that were NOT subscribed for the appropriate time frame do NOT qualify to have access to the bonus chapter and should NOT have access to it under any circumstances, IMO.

IF, however, BW decidfes to cater to the "whining, entitled, have to have it, GUIVE IT TO ME NOW, BW" crowd, then, IMO, they should charge the FULL $120 that those who DID qualify for the bonus chapter paid.

Those that want the bonus chapter enough should be willing to pay the $120 for JUST the bonus chapter. Those that are NOT willing to pay the $120, simply do not want the bonus chapter enough, IMO.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is kind of the point. Those that were NOT subscribed for the appropriate time frame do NOT qualify to have access to the bonus chapter and should NOT have access to it under any circumstances, IMO.

IF, however, BW decidfes to cater to the "whining, entitled, have to have it, GUIVE IT TO ME NOW, BW" crowd, then, IMO, they should charge the FULL $120 that those who DID qualify for the bonus chapter paid.

Those that want the bonus chapter enough should be willing to pay the $120 for JUST the bonus chapter. Those that are NOT willing to pay the $120, simply do not want the bonus chapter enough, IMO.

But the thing is guys like yourself are just as whiny with the "If you didn't sub, you shouldn't have access to the chapter ever!" stuff. Like I said, it's w/e to me. I could care less. I subbed all the way up to 2 months from the deadline (to get the mount, since I collect those) and could have easily continued and got the chapter. I chose not to, because I just didn't care about it at all. Still don't. I do however feel that BW really shouldn't do this again though. if you are moving towards a more story based game, locking story behind a sub wall is not the way to go. Just sell bonus chapters straight up and keep the sub rewards to companions and vanity stuff.

But it's all moot anyway, because they have never made any of this sub reward stuff available via the Cartel Market & they most likely never will. People whining about not getting the stuff won't get it anyway, & people whining about the people whining about not getting the stuff can rest easy as their precious exclusives will stay exclusive. I really don't even see why some of you guys are arguing so much about it.

But the thing is guys like yourself are just as whiny with the "If you didn't sub, you shouldn't have access to the chapter ever!" stuff. Like I said, it's w/e to me. I could care less. I subbed all the way up to 2 months from the deadline (to get the mount, since I collect those) and could have easily continued and got the chapter. I chose not to, because I just didn't care about it at all. Still don't. I do however feel that BW really shouldn't do this again though. if you are moving towards a more story based game, locking story behind a sub wall is not the way to go. Just sell bonus chapters straight up and keep the sub rewards to companions and vanity stuff.

But it's all moot anyway, because they have never made any of this sub reward stuff available via the Cartel Market & they most likely never will. People whining about not getting the stuff won't get it anyway, & people whining about the people whining about not getting the stuff can rest easy as their precious exclusives will stay exclusive. I really don't even see why some of you guys are arguing so much about it.

"Guys like me" are only asking that BW hold to the CLEAR AND EXPLICIT criteria as stated in the terms and conditions. We are NOT asking BW to ignore or change the terms and conditions, unlike some.