HK Bonus Chapter is the best storytelling yet.

Aowin

Without a doubt, BioWare hit all the emotional beats with the bonus chapter for KOTFE. It reminded me very much of the Citadel DLC for Mass Effect 3 in many ways. Plenty of fan service. Plenty of laughs. Plenty of plot twists. The pacing was great and the environments remained unique and interesting. I'm hoping this is a prelude of things to come in KOTET as BioWare definitely raised the bar in terms of storytelling. I'm not sure I've enjoyed any storytelling in this game as much as this bonus chapter. Thanks BioWare Austin and well done.

Without a doubt, BioWare hit all the emotional beats with the bonus chapter for KOTFE. It reminded me very much of the Citadel DLC for Mass Effect 3 in many ways. Plenty of fan service. Plenty of laughs. Plenty of plot twists. The pacing was great and the environments remained unique and interesting. I'm hoping this is a prelude of things to come in KOTET as BioWare definitely raised the bar in terms of storytelling. I'm not sure I've enjoyed any storytelling in this game as much as this bonus chapter. Thanks BioWare Austin and well done.

Do we really need yet another "praise SWTOR" thread? Bioware did well this time, it's not the first time, and it won't be the last. That being said, it's still a great chapter. Is it fortunate it's working as a story? Yes. Is it the best time of the world and we need to see the same thread created every five minute? Probably not.

Do we really need yet another "praise SWTOR" thread? Bioware did well this time, it's not the first time, and it won't be the last. That being said, it's still a great chapter. Is it fortunate it's working as a story? Yes. Is it the best time of the world and we need to see the same thread created every five minute? Probably not.

Do we really need yet another ''Do we really need yet another 'praise SWTOR' thread?''post? :D

I honestly didn't expect much. I was sick of all things HK. I didn't want to play as HK and was ticked off that this was our bonus chapter. That said, it was actually pretty good, I was pleasantly surprised. I didn't run into any glitches or bugs, so that was a bonus too.

Thank you for a nice chapter, well done. :)

Do we really need yet another ''Do we really need yet another 'praise SWTOR' thread?''post? :D

I see a endless loop here ... :rak_01:

Pettiness aside... I really enjoyed the HK chapter bar the gameplay, bugs, and lag, but the story, voice acting, humor, even if crude, cameos, and that twist at the end made it really enjoyable. Only thing I wanted story side is perhaps a deeper dive into philosophy of blind loyalty between the HK droids as nothing is really different between the two other than who they served depending on your choices spent.

Edited by peter_plankskull

I honestly didn't expect much. I was sick of all things HK. I didn't want to play as HK and was ticked off that this was our bonus chapter. That said, it was actually pretty good, I was pleasantly surprised. I didn't run into any glitches or bugs, so that was a bonus too.

Thank you for a nice chapter, well done. :)

Absolutely. I only expected fan service and filler, but BioWare actually really did a great job with this chapter. I'm hoping that we'll get this level of storytelling in KOTET rather than much of the filler we got in the latter part of KOTFE. I definitely was not disappointed with how this chapter turned out.

One more comment I will add is BioWare did a great job of alluding to KOTET by introducing us to some important characters we'll soon learn a lot more about. There was some very nice foreshadowing in play during the bonus chapter.