Vaylin and Azula

wiiuplayer

Also her brother is scarred and has severe daddy issues. ;)

The comparisons aren't 100% direct, but you can definitely tell Avatar had an influence on the writers.

And now I want to make it my life's goal to hear Lana's voice actress go, "Everything changed when the Zakuul Nation attacked." :D

As tempting as it is I would say Azula and Vaylin are very different persons so far. Sure there are some similarities, but there are also so many differences. Azula relations with Zuko and Ozai for example are very different from Vaylin relationship with Arcann and Valkorian.

I do not know if Vaylin was derived or influenced by Azula, but I would never call Vaylin Star Wars version of Azula.

Also her brother is scarred and has severe daddy issues. ;)

The comparisons aren't 100% direct, but you can definitely tell Avatar had an influence on the writers.

And now I want to make it my life's goal to hear Lana's voice actress go, "Everything changed when the Zakuul Nation attacked." :D

And the Outlander has been frozen in carbonite for 5 years, while the Avatar had been frozen in an iceberg for 100 years...

And Vaylin has a complex relation with her mother, like Azula.

And the Outlander met a Bendu that taught him how to retrieve one's ability to bend the Force.

Oh, wait. That has not happened yet...

Edited by Montferrand

And the Outlander has been frozen in carbonite for 5 years, while the Avatar had been frozen in an iceberg for 100 years...

And Vaylin has a complex relation with her mother, like Azula.

And the Outlander met a Bendu that taught him how to retrieve one's ability to bend the Force.

Oh, wait. That has not happened yet...

I'd make comparisons between Katara and Sokka with Lana and Koth defrosting you, but that wouldn't even be close to a fair comparison to Sokka, who despite being a goof is a really likable and useful character. :rolleyes:

Edited by ZanyaCross

Eh, one of my Agents keeps wanting to whistle "Into the Danger Zone" with her.

Why, yes, I did snag "Duchess" for a toon's name.