Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Server Issues

Voiicu

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey folks,

I can confirm that there was an EA Service issue last night which impacted SWTOR. At this time all of these issues have been resolved and you should be able to properly connect to all servers.

I do apologize that this was not communicated sooner. Again, all issues should now be resolved.

Thanks everyone.

-eric

nope, severe serverlag again.

edit: Jedi Covenant, not that it matters if the server select screen is completely blank.

Same, been kicked off JC thrice in 5 minutes. I was in the middle of a GSF match, score was only 13-8 or something...when I was able to log back in just a few minutes later, the match was over. So I assume all those other folks got kicked too.

Hey folks,

I can confirm that there was an EA Service issue last night which impacted SWTOR. At this time all of these issues have been resolved and you should be able to properly connect to all servers.

I do apologize that this was not communicated sooner. Again, all issues should now be resolved.

Thanks everyone.

-eric

Sorry issue still there as of 8.30 GMT on PoT5. keeps logging out. getting the red xxx in the corner showing lag.

"Hey folks,

Thanks everyone.

-eric"

I got booted 5-6 times last night and today I got booted again only this time it wouldn't let me log back in, just told me to go to the forums. I tried to go to the forums and the first time it stuck at the log in screen. the second time it said that it couldn't accept my code. What code? And then the third time it took forever to get in. So how does the game go down and the forums have problems at the same time? Arent you guys feeding the hamsters enough? Jedi Cov went down today at about 2:25 central time. And to respond to the dev quote above, LIAR!

Edited by LeeLoou

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.