Dual Wielding as a neutral.

mrbowser

If you are a neutral sith warrior, first question is: Are there any bonuses to being neutral?

Second question is: If I am neutral, can I choose to DW a purple and red light saber?

purple has no alignment, and red is not allowed if you are light I or above

since the lockouts happen at light/dark level one, i think true neutral can have say one blue and one red if they choose

True neutral can only use them if they were in a piece of gear that does not have alignment restrictions.

True neutral can't pop the crystals out and then pop them into another piece of moddable gear though. You need to be at least Light I or Dark I to do that.

Neutral sucks. It's the best from a story point of view, but there are no neutral Relics as far as I can tell. You'll be giving up two equipment slots if you want to stay neutral.

True neutral can only use them if they were in a piece of gear that does not have alignment restrictions.

True neutral can't pop the crystals out and then pop them into another piece of moddable gear though. You need to be at least Light I or Dark I to do that.

Neutral sucks. It's the best from a story point of view, but there are no neutral Relics as far as I can tell. You'll be giving up two equipment slots if you want to stay neutral.

the crafted relics have no alignment

Crafted relics have a level 50 requirement to wear them. To craft relics, you need to have 400 of a crew skill. To hit 400 of a crew skill, you need to be at least 40 (afaik a buddy of mine wasn't able to get passed 350 because it said he wasn't level 40, or 39, something like that).

So, until SWTOR adds gear and plays around with the neutral mode, you're better off choosing light side or dark side and hitting the higher ranks.

Crafted relics have a level 50 requirement to wear them. To craft relics, you need to have 400 of a crew skill. To hit 400 of a crew skill, you need to be at least 40 (afaik a buddy of mine wasn't able to get passed 350 because it said he wasn't level 40, or 39, something like that).

So, until SWTOR adds gear and plays around with the neutral mode, you're better off choosing light side or dark side and hitting the higher ranks.

This is not true... I had 400 Crew skills in multiple skills at level 35 or so.

Also, there are several other factors in deciding which alignment to go. I chose Dark which, in hindsight, I think is kinda bad for a Sith Warrior to choose if they want to do crafting. Our first companion is Vette and we use her for a long time. She *really* dislikes most Dark Side choices and we lose tons of affection from her which makes her a terrible crafting crew member. Had I went Light Side or Neutral she would be pretty good.

Just to correct some misinformation (only read page 1, sosume):

1. Neutral means you cannot use some relics and miscellaneous gear from the LIGHT and DARK vendors. These are *easy* ways to get the relics, but you can get relics elsewhere (PvP, PvE, crafting).

2. Neutral means that you cannot use some commendation base weapons. E.g. "VIRTUOUS LIGHTSABER OF LULZ". The weapon itself will be "LIGHT 3+" required, for example.

3. Neutral does NOT restrict you from ANY lightsaber colors. The blue crystal in the "VIRTUOUS LIGHTSABER" is actually restricted against Dark1+. It is NOT restricted TO light 3+. The weapon container itself is restricted to light 3+. You can actually buy the "VIRTUOUS LIGHTSABER", pop the blue crystal out, and plug it into your other weapon.