In search for a guild. Rep and Imp guilds. Casual, and helpful

jcleaver

I am looking to expand my horizons. I have been with SWTOR since the beginning, but have never done any PVP or formal group content. I am looking for a guild that would be willing to help me learn how best to play that style.

I am hoping to find a guild that is casual. I am an older player than most, but I still have a passion for Star Wars and games that tell a story. Although I try to RP some, it is only done in the choices I make, and not in chat.

I have an alt for every class, though only a couple are max level.

Hi! Perhaps you might be interested in the Thirteenth Legion? We're definitely happy to help show folks the ropes of group content, in a laid back and relaxed environment with mature/older players :) (I think our average age runs in the 30s, but we certainly have older!) We are primarily a Republic guild, but we have an Imperial side guild as well for our alts.

We don't do a lot of organized PvP at this time, but there are definitely members who like to PvP, and since members are welcome to start up and schedule their own events, you could always be that go-getter who kicks it off :cool: