DvL XP boost armor set in collections? - Suggestion/Question/Request

Wafflenator

Just a quick suggestion. I think it makes a lot of sense to either bundle these up in part-sets or when someone equips the full 50% bonus XP set it gets unlocked in collections.

It just makes sense to me. If I ever lost or accidently deleted the character wearing this gear after earning it that would suck. Make it happen guys! :)

Just a quick suggestion. I think it makes a lot of sense to either bundle these up in part-sets or when someone equips the full 50% bonus XP set it gets unlocked in collections.

It just makes sense to me. If I ever lost or accidently deleted the character wearing this gear after earning it that would suck. Make it happen guys! :)

I would like this too, /signed :)

As much as I would like this, the current tech doesn't support it. At this time they can't put legacy gear in collections. That is why they changed the HK helmet to non-legacy.

But if you look on this set, it's a Cartel set... Perhaps they are working on it?

As much as I would like this, the current tech doesn't support it. At this time they can't put legacy gear in collections. That is why they changed the HK helmet to non-legacy.

That's a fair point, but there's a solution to that. Just make them a set awarded like any other set you unlock ;P

Aren't the black purple Striated crystals Bound To Legacy and also in Collections?

Indeed they are. Would like to see this set added, either that or add another starter mail for new characters giving the full set once Legendary has been achieved (or whichever tier has been completed), along with the companion.

Hello.

Well,since it cannot probably be in colections ... what about claiming backup directly from legacy[?] like some speeders and other things that we can pick from legacy ?

I definetly could use atleast one back up.

Thanks.

Edited by REVAN_cz