Bloodmark/Spearpoint

Draxul

I know alot of you don't like these two particular ships, but I love them. They are always the first ship I unlock on new characters with the intro req. Maybe I am a glutton for punishment but I like them anyway. I'd like to see some of your ideas for the most offensive/attack set ups for these ships. Was also thinking it would be fun to have an event with just these two ships .

Count me in if its on Progenitor or TRE. - make it so!

For the record I kinda like these two - though I'd only select them if It seems like we need more support or are already far enough ahead to warrant changing.

- Tho' I did get 8 kills ~14 assists the other day on a 1/2 mastered Bloodmark. - Must've been noobs day or something!

My most successful offensive build is:

Primary: Light Laser Cannon (+2 Degree Firing Arc & -5% Tracking Penalty/+18% Shield Damage)

Secondary: Thermite Torpedo (+4 Degree Firing Arc & +3s debuff effects)

System: Tensor Field (+6% AoE Friendly Evasion/2 Engine Regen-per-1s)

Shield: Distortion Field (Missile Break)

Engine: Power Dive (+10% Speed)

Armor: Lightweight Armor

Capacitor: Frequency Capacitor

Sensor: Communication Sensor

Reactor: Large Reactor

Copilot (Ability): Salana Rok/Akaavi Spar (Wingman: +20% Accuracy, 20s Self/AoE Friendly)

Crew:

Empire--

Offensive- Jaesa Willsaam (+6% Accuracy/+2 Degree Firing Arc)

Defensive- Vector (+5% Evasion/+10% Shield Pool)

Tactical- Salana Rok (+3500m Sensor Focus Range/+5000m Sensor Communication Range)

Engineering- Blizz (+10% Engine Pool/+13% Engine Efficiency)

Republic--

Offensive- Qyzen Fess (+6% Accuracy/+2 Degree Firing Arc)

Defensive- Nadia Grell (+5% Evasion/+10% Shield Pool)

Tactical- Akaavi Spar (+2000m Sensor Dampening/+5000m Sensor Communication Range)

Engineering- C2-N2 (+10% Engine Pool/+13% Engine Efficiency)

The build is designed to get to a satellite very quickly and intercept bombers on their way in. It's also effective at kiting opponents around the sat until the rest of your team shows up, and then turning around and hitting those enemies from behind when they get distracted by your team. It's a great counter to CP, Shield Overcharge, and evasion bombers on their way to the sat.

There's a good argument to take EMP missile as well, but it's much more effective against a bomber already on the sat, or against turrets - at which point, you shouldn't be in a spearpoint/bloodmark anymore ;)