Alderaan

Qieo

First off i want to say that I am a long time MMO player, so my expectations of what an MMO should be, come with experience IMHO. Doesn't really matter.

I was so blown away from my experience on Alderaan that i had to express it . From the planet story arc to the class missions, ( I play a jedi knight) the whole story was immersive and wonderful. The scenery and attn. to detail on that planet is mind blowing. I first walked into the castle of organa, i was just amazed. It has been a long time since an MMO has grabbed my attn. and immersed me into the world like that. All the houses at war reminded me of DUNE, which outside of starwars is my favorite movie. Anyway, i don't have the words to describe any further but i am so pleased with the experience i had on that planet i just wanted to say thanks to the people who made a truly wonderul place.

Edited by Qieo
Grammer

Alderaan is one of the best worlds in the game. I always look forward to doing it on either side. Very pretty, very immersive. But it always makes me a little sad since we know Tarkin is going to blow it up in the future, and all that beauty will be gone.

Alderaan is one of the best worlds in the game. I always look forward to doing it on either side. Very pretty, very immersive. But it always makes me a little sad since we know Tarkin is going to blow it up in the future, and all that beauty will be gone.

They blow up Alderaan!? Spoilers, man!