Can't connect?

apsjownage

So I logged in this morning no problem and about an hour and a half into playing I got dc'd and it took me back to the server selection page. I reconnected no problem and just again I was dc'd but this time it will not allow me to reconnect. I shut down the client and restarted the launcher and it won't even log me in.

Yeah, I'm having trouble staying connected. I have no problems connecting with Begeren Colony, connection is fine but I'm dropping like crazy on Ebon Hawk.

It's worthless contacting support, despite telling them you have no issues with West Coast servers they'll still insist that nothing is wrong on their end, maybe you should try rebooting your PC and your router and your wife and your appalling sense of style and everything else in your life.

*grumble*

Support is worthless in this game.

It's worthless contacting support, despite telling them you have no issues with West Coast servers they'll still insist that nothing is wrong on their end, maybe you should try rebooting your PC and your router and your wife and your appalling sense of style and everything else in your life.

You forget, or perhaps didn't know, that EA cheaped out and uses a third party to handle traffic between you and the game servers, they have had trouble with it before.

There may actually be nothing wrong on their end.

I noticed both this morning and when I got home from work the little pop up that happens when you get logged out from inactivity said "couldn't retrieve server list" rather than the other normal one when you are just logged out. I had thought maybe they took the servers down while I was sleeping and later working, but I just got DC'd and it took a couple minutes to get back in.

Is our hamster being fed regularly or maybe just old and needs replaced?

Started to log into my battle net account to play Heroes, and saw this on the bottom of the launcher display, "Players are currently experiencing high latency and disconnections as a result of DDoS attacks towards certain internet providers, we are currently monitoring the situation".

im getting annoyed as i have done the same story cut scene 12 times now, im so over Voss now... yes i know its a trap creey Voss blue guy wearing weird hood, yes i know my prey is gone and no Gault you cannot leave you spineless demon looking nerf herder

my bounty is getting away and i want to put her in my cosy carbon chambers....