"Missing Details Data"

RlCHlERlCH

Well there's three threads in bug reports alone about this and this would be the fourth one, at least. Bioware hasn't answered any of them. Maybe they're just as confused about it as we are. They fixed it for the main achievements but not at all for the HM DvL achievement.

Keep bumping this one and the other three (all three are on the second page of bug reports, currently), force them to at least acknowledge that it's still not fixed

Just a quick point. It no longer works for the main achievement as well. So it is broken across the board. They should just remove this thing considering how long it has existed and they can't fix it.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yet another try, yet another completion (4 now. 2 pre-4.7a, 2 post 4.7a), where the group let me choose ALL conversation choices, we killed the final boss outside of fire (he didn't touch fire from 25% down, we were in the middle the entire time after that) and it STILL shows 0/1 Missing Details Data for the HM version :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I submitted both a bug report and a customer service ticket. This was the last hard mode flashpoint I needed for the event, and I know tons of other players are in the same position.

Please Bioware, make everyone's summer and either grant this retroactively to those of us who have put so much time and effort into this, or simply get rid of this flashpoint altogether for the event. No one will be sorry you took Depths of Manaan/Missing Details Data just completely out.

Yep.

Still not fixed, or supposed to be, because it's still not patcvh 4.7.1 yet.

They've only admitted it was a "text issue"

That is not the fix we're looking for. We want credit for the fact that we've finished it, some of us multiple times. They haven't acknowledged this problem other than the text issue and to use the "workaround', which DOES NOT WORK. If they would acknowledge that they're going to fix the entire issue and not just the text issue (the least of anyone's concerns) there would be less complaining leading up to the patch.

They've only admitted it was a "text issue"

That is not the fix we're looking for. We want credit for the fact that we've finished it, some of us multiple times. They haven't acknowledged this problem other than the text issue and to use the "workaround', which DOES NOT WORK. If they would acknowledge that they're going to fix the entire issue and not just the text issue (the least of anyone's concerns) there would be less complaining leading up to the patch.

The problem is:

not fixed the text for the flashpoint

no credit for completing either solo/tactical or Hardmode versions

The entire QA process failed to spot this

So the real question is why is the QA process not being changed, then fixes being rolled out in a 'timely' fashion,

It seems that after a few months of improvement, we are back to the ongoing issue with QA!

The obvious fix is

Solo/Tactical - the requirement is redundant, so remove it, after all completing Shadow of Revan duplicates this

Hardmode, as the issue has not been found yet, again remove it

Edited by GythralSWTOR

I can see it now, BW will expect us to complete the FP again because they can't simply give us credit to hundreds of paying customers, It would go against EA's grab a $ policy, more likely they will simply ignore it and us till DvL ends.

I've been waiting over a month for this to be fixed so Legendary can complete, so forgive me for being a little sore.

Remember this from the 8/16 4.7a Patch Notes:

"Completing the Depths of Manaan Flashpoint on Solo or Tactical difficulty now properly tracks for the Dark vs. Light: Flashpoint Expert Achievement."

BioWare, enough is enough, please remove this requirement as it is messing a lot of people up, and has been for a while now, in the DvL event. Not to mention that it is completely redundant in Solo/Tactical mode since Revan expansion is required for previous tier.

The fact that you recently posted it is a text issue for "Missing Details Data" is scary. The completion is not registering for most people no matter how many times they run it. And you latest "fix" removed the capability via the workaround.

I have run this three times now. Twice in solo and once tactical. All three times, once boss was down to 20% he was kept away from the fire and the killing blow was delivered by my standard attacks. It is STILL not registered.

To say this is frustrating is a complete understatement. Just remove the thing so we can all get on with the DvL event.

Got my response. Vague, I definitely don't want to have to do HM again. 1-1/2hr GF queue wait last time.

Thank you for contacting us about the issue you encountered. This particular case appears to have been caused by a bug within the game that will need to be corrected in a future game update and as such, cannot be corrected by Customer Service.

Devs either need to remove the requirement or grant the achievement across the board - I don't know what engine limitations they're facing, but this is event-breaking. My sub ends soon and I have about as much incentive to re-sub as they do to fix this nonsense.

Bump. Yes this is utter nonsense indeed. I've already cancelled my suscription. Not gonna pay for a game which comes up with a retarded event and can't even ensure said retarded event flows smoothly. Well actually, its fine if the event has a bug or two; but they have the audacity to try to cover up the bug with a "simply a text issue" and take almost 2 friggin months to come up with a patch for a "simple" bug (which by the way might possibly even fail again considering the amount of effort or **** they give). Just compare the difference in terms of feedback, bug response and customer support services EA provides with games such as Eve Online.

This is the only mission I need to complete that string. I have sent in about 5 bug reports on it so far and a few tickets. Each ticket gets returned with "File a bug" instead. Been playing this game for years and it just drives me crazy that something as big and as obvious as this is so blatantly being ignored. Come on devs. Get with it!:mad:

4.7.1 Patch Notes: http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes/972016/game-update-4.7.1-shroud-memory

The Depths of Manaan Flashpoint is no longer listed as “Missing Details Data” in the Dark vs. Light Champion Level – Flashpoint Expert and Legendary Level – Flashpoint Master.

So, are the Dev's simply being concise, or are they truly confident that this was ONLY a text issue?

Has anyone in Austin actually run Hard Mode Depths of Manaan and upon successful completion, the Flashpoint has reliably triggered the appropriate DvL Achievement...??? Or, perhaps, is this patch the same as the last one that not only didn't correct the issue, but added another layer of FAIL to the already dismal state of Quality Control.

Furthermore, I don't see any mention of retroactively granting the achievement to those that have competed it.

Edited by Bristol

already had credit for solo/tactical

text is fixed in achievements

didn't get retroactive credit for HM :(

I'll wait to see if people start getting credit

No retroactive credit for completing this one HM as well for me. Then again, they fixed the text issue with 4.7.1 and it now should register correctly when completed. It was never said it would be retroactively credited with 4.7.1. :/

Edit: However, it did register for me just now. Not for others in the group, sadly.

Edited by Shariva
Should have mentioned retroactive in my comment

Well there's three threads in bug reports alone about this and this would be the fourth one, at least. Bioware hasn't answered any of them. Maybe they're just as confused about it as we are. They fixed it for the main achievements but not at all for the HM DvL achievement.

Keep bumping this one and the other three (all three are on the second page of bug reports, currently), force them to at least acknowledge that it's still not fixed

They probably just remove manaan from the list of achievements for dark vs light until a fix is ready so people can progress.

Immediately after installing the 4.7.1 Patch, I ran HM Manaan and as soon as last boss went down, I got Legend Unlock message and 100% DvL Achievement.

Just in case you miss the other reply I made to this in the other thread, did you get credit alone or did the whole group get credit? The poster a couple posts up says she only got the credit herself but the others in the group did not