"Missing Details Data"

RlCHlERlCH

How is it simply a text issue when completing Depths of Manaan doesn't grant it?

this... i dont understand how can it be just a text issue, if i did it already 10 times on Hardmode with and without killing blow (with fire and without fire) and the result is the same... no credit for dark versus light.

Edited by xxIncubixx

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey folks!

The "Missing Details Data" is simply a text issue with the Depths of Manaan Achievement. In 4.7.1 we are going to fix this, and it will update appropriately.

-Tait

Updating appropriately would be granting the achievement for the countless number of people that have put themselves through this flashpoint over and over WITHIN the event limits, and not just updating the text and telling us to do it again for it to trigger. Simply fixing the "text" issue wouldn't on its own grant completion, it would just make it 0/1 again regardless of how you label it

Simply fixing the "text" issue wouldn't on its own grant completion, it would just make it 0/1 again regardless of how you label it

Afraid it will be the case, hopefully they're going to fix the achievement at the same time.

Afraid it will be the case, hopefully they're going to fix the achievement at the same time.

This is really what I'm most afraid of. They ignored this entire thread and the rest of the threads about the flashpoint NOT COUNTING FOR THE EVENT BUT STILL BEING REQUIRED and all they got out of all this is we want the text to be accurate.

NO!!!! We want the flashpoint counted retroactively, or at the very least an ironclad "we fixed this 100% and if you do it one more time we guarantee beyond all doubt it will FINALLY trigger this time!"

I shudder to think of what's actually going to happen---we fixed the list so it shows Depths of Manaan instead of Missing Details Data---and just leave it at that, with still no follow up on the ACTUAL problem.

Don't usually get so worked up over bugs in the game, but this one is sooooooo aggravating.

Hey folks!

The "Missing Details Data" is simply a text issue with the Depths of Manaan Achievement. In 4.7.1 we are going to fix this, and it will update appropriately.

-Tait

Here's a wild idea. Remove the Prelude and Shadow of Revan FPs from the SM Flashpoint Master achievement. Since they're required for to complete Shadow of Revan, which is another DvL requirement, you have to do them anyway. Dept of Redundancy Dept called and they want their redundancy back.

Here's a wild idea. Remove the Prelude and Shadow of Revan FPs from the SM Flashpoint Master achievement. Since they're required for to complete Shadow of Revan, which is another DvL requirement, you have to do them anyway. Dept of Redundancy Dept called and they want their redundancy back.

Well.. technically you don't have to do forged alliance for SoR. You can just go talk to the first npc on Rishi to start it. ;)

Hey folks!

-Tait

*facepalm* Seriously? If its just "simply a text issue" then why doesnt the achievement for depths of manaan register for those who have completed it 10 times over!?

Edit: hopefully they realize this before the maintainence later...

Edited by CaptainWrex

*facepalm* Seriously? If its just "simply a text issue" then why doesnt the achievement for depths of manaan register for those who have completed it 10 times over!?

Edit: hopefully they realize this before the maintainence later...

Ya and the Kill the boss without fire is not working aswell

Hey folks!

-Tait

If it's just "simply a text issue" why do we have to wait until September 7?

Hey folks!

-Tait

"simply a text issue"

Umm no it isn't. If it was simply a text issue you could continue to complete the achievement by completing the objective.

This 'simply a text issue' is preventing completion of the achievement and therefore obtaining the event armor which is intended for use completing the other tiers. And you think it's acceptable to leave this for 3 weeks unresolved during a time limited event?

Have you any idea how frustrating it is to see others using the armor to complete the event because they happened to complete the achievement at just the right time while it is unobtainable for an extended period during a time limited event for others?

"simply a text issue"

Umm no it isn't. If it was simply a text issue you could continue to complete the achievement by completing the objective.

This 'simply a text issue' is preventing completion of the achievement and therefore obtaining the event armor which is intended for use completing the other tiers. And you think it's acceptable to leave this for 3 weeks unresolved during a time limited event?

Have you any idea how frustrating it is to see others using the armor to complete the event because they happened to complete the achievement at just the right time while it is unobtainable for an extended period during a time limited event for others?

Ever think that maybe, just maybe the powers that be are purposely not fixing it right away in order to keep you subscribed for another month. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if this isn't fixed until KOTET is ready to be released.

Just sayin'

Been dealing with this for a month and a half now, first ticket submitted June 4th. I've been told time and time again that a fix is coming, a patch is coming, CS can't grant achievements, etc...

This issue is seriously making me consider unsubbing. The game has been in a straight downward spiral and can't even participate in their reshaped event = new content because they can't even release a set of achievements without bugs, or fix them in a timely fashion. Still, even after today's maintenance, I am looking at 0/1 Missing Data Details...

Hey folks!

-Tait

Correct! Today's patch was 4.7a, and this will be addressed in 4.7.1, per Eric's post earlier in the thread.

4.7.1 is the update that will also include the HK Bonus Chapter, and is slated to release on September 7th!

-Tait

Just finished Dephts of Manaan (Hard Mode) right now and can confirm its still super bugged, didnt get credit for the event nor achievement for Hard Mode kill on Stivastin (killed without fire debuff), so yeah ... GG Edited by xxIncubixx

This is just hilarious, HILAAARIOOOUS! Now I just can't hold back and simply pass by. Here are my two cents.

My concern from the very beginning was the HARD MODE Manaan only, while most of players were talking about being unable to complete a tactical and solo Manaan.

When I have completed it for the first time, unsuccessfully of course, I have immediately raised a trouble ticket describing the issue. Surprisingly, I've received a response in like 10 min - dear player, we are fully aware of the issue, our studio team is working on a fix, and HOPEFULLY it will be fixed with a next patch.

I decided to sit back and wait 'til the patch is released, doing another activities in the game. When finally the time has come I've created another ticket with 3 simple questions:

- Can you confirm that a fix Depths of Manaan Hard Mode Flashpoint has been applied with 4.7 patch?

- Are you going to grant this achievement retroactively? (I wasn't intending doing it over and over again as if being blind)

- If there's no fix yet, when is the estimated time of that fix?

They have just closed the ticket without any response. Now eat all of that sht that you've deserved, morons!

I realized I could rely only on myself and I got this achievement covered god knows how (by a miracle probably).

I'm competely on your side, players.