"Missing Details Data"

RlCHlERlCH

Very frustrating to see not an even an acknowledgement of this issue.

This isn't some edge case affecting a tiny number of players doing something unusual in game. This a core activity for a current time limited event that affects the ability to obtain the armor that is an integral part of the event

It's takes barely any effort to at least acknowledge an issue such as this, but failure to do so gives a very poor impression - namely that the people behind the game don't care.

Please try and actually look at the forums, this issue has been acknowledged for more then 10 days. It gives the impression that you lack ability.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9023265#edit9023265

The issue is most likely going to end up fixed at the next maintenance window. Not sure on exact terminology, but My guess is 4.8 would be the most likely upcoming patch.

Once again, learning to do research will help you greatly in life

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please try and actually look at the forums, this issue has been acknowledged for more then 10 days. It gives the impression that you lack ability.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9023265#edit9023265

The issue is most likely going to end up fixed at the next maintenance window. Not sure on exact terminology, but My guess is 4.8 would be the most likely upcoming patch.

Lol what are you talking about? 10 days ago there wasn't a "Missing Details Data" issue it only cropped up after the 4.71a update. The thread you mentioned addresses HM Manaan for the Legendary tier achievement. We're now talking about not being able to complete SOLO/TACTICAL Manaan as well for the CHAMPION tier achievement. Before 4.71a folks could still complete the Manaan fp by making sure the last boss does not die in the fire. Now we we're uncertain if this workaround still holds true. This is an entirely different issue altogether.

Edit: Moreover, the 'fix' they mentioned 10 days ago is actually the 4.71a patch which brought about this issue in the first place. So ZavienUK stands correct the devs have yet to address this new issue.

Edited by CaptainWrex

Copying my post from another thread:

This seems to be a global issue. Everyone I speak to has this labeled in their achievements.

I've done tactical mode Manaan, and the "Missing Details Data" is checked off. I don't know if it is simply named improperly but still functioning or if I completed it before it bugged out. However, I have also done HM Manaan, but I did not receive credit for it, nor did anyone else in my group. Other players in my guild have also not been given credit for completing it in HM.

My guild mates have sent in two separate tickets about this issue and have received BS responses from CS.

One person, who healed the flashpoint, was given a response from CS that "they had to have hit the boss while he was about to die in order to receive credit." As a healer, that isn't going to happen. Regardless, they followed their advise and still wasn't credited.

Another person, who DPSed with me in my group, submitted a ticket and was merely told to "read the patch notes" because the latest involved fixes for Manaan. Although on a completely separate matter unrelated to the issue at hand. :\

As of right now, it's impossible to complete this achievement.

Very frustrating to see not an even an acknowledgement of this issue.

This isn't some edge case affecting a tiny number of players doing something unusual in game. This a core activity for a current time limited event that affects the ability to obtain the armor that is an integral part of the event

It's takes barely any effort to at least acknowledge an issue such as this, but failure to do so gives a very poor impression - namely that the people behind the game don't care.

That's a perfect way of putting it. I don't often care about bugs because they will either get fixed eventually or they're not something I will dwell on, but the fact that there's a time limit that we only have a vague notion of when it will end makes this very frustrating indeed.

Sigh, what is it about the internet that somebody always has to be rude.

I've been checking developer tracker every day since the issue occured because it put a halt right as I was in the middle of completing that tier. Not seen a single acknowledgement, never mind a response about the issue.

Umm that about a completely different issue.

Says who? Please point me to the relevant response from the developers as I must have missed it.

Once again, having a clue what you're talking about will help you greatly in life

And not being unnecessarily rude to people will also help greatly in life. It appears you got mixed up with a different issue. Making a mistake is human, but doing so while being rude about it just makes you look foolish.

That's a perfect way of putting it. I don't often care about bugs because they will either get fixed eventually or they're not something I will dwell on, but the fact that there's a time limit that we only have a vague notion of when it will end makes this very frustrating indeed.

Thanks. Of course I'm frustrated I didn't do it already, but I wasn't in a rush as couldn't complete that tier anyway with the final chapter not being out. Now the chapter is out that part of it is broken :/

I love "e-arguments", they're so entertaining....

Bumping this bump prior from other bumps that derived from the past and/or most current bumps!

Some people in-game have said they've gotten this achievement, but, I don't believe them!

Well, even if it turns out it is working correctly, the "Missing Details Data" is scaring people, and rightly so.

Is there any chance that an "engaged" Community Manager who is in-touch with the time-sensitive nature of this bug that only got bugged further from the last patch might throw the user-base a breadcrumb about this?

Its interesting when Customer Service sounds more empathetic than the SWTOR Community Management Team. The CSR Response below directed me to "Please keep up to date in this matter within our swtor forums as ][sic]are dev's resolve this issue.".

So SWTOR Forums, please post an update.

Dear ********,

Thank you for contacting Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Customer Service. I have responded to your query in-game and, for your convenience I have included a summary of the response below in case you are unable to access the in-game mail at the moment. Please note – at times, cases and responses from Customer Support may appear blank in the in-game help portal. If you have accessed your case and are unable to see a response from us, please respond to this mail and myself or a colleague will respond as soon as possible.

My name is ********, and I understand you are having an issue with the Depths of Manaan flashpoint, being a heavy player of the game myself I can understand your concern in this matter and will do everything I can to resolve this issue for you.

I truly do apologize for the inconvenience for this flashpoint not counting, this is currently a known issue we are trying to get correct. The credit for this flashpoint is not counting for many of our players, our devs are hard at work trying to get this resolved and we should have this fixed by the next coming patch.

Please know I mean no disrespect in any way in my information, and once again I truly am sorry this has hindered your gaming experience. Please keep up to date in this matter within our swtor forums as [sic]are dev's resolve this issue. If you have any questions or need further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.

To check back on any details of the case, you can do so at any time by logging into the game on any of your characters and opening the Help Centre. All cases you have submitted will be listed in the Request Help section, alongside the response from us. All cases are set to resolved once a response has been sent however if you would like to discuss this case further, you can do so by replying to this email or creating a new case in-game.

As always, at BioWare and EA, we strive to provide you with the world's best customer experience for the world's best games. We're always interested in hearing back from you, the player, about your experience with our Game Advisors so that we can improve our service to you.

We would appreciate it if you could take the time to fill out a short survey about your most recent support experience with us. We would greatly appreciate any feedback you may have as we're committed to making sure you always have a personal and positive connection to our game, our people, and our community.

Please click here to begin: ********

Thank you for playing Star Wars: The Old Republic.

Regards,

The HM Flashpoint Achievement missing from the Legendary Achievement will be fixed with 4.7.

We are still working through the other three and are planning to address them likely in 4.7.1. We are working through how this will impact anyone who has completed tier 6 at that point. We don't want to cause a negative effect on anyone's progress with any changes that we make.

I will pass on updates as I have them!

-eric

So, by not allowing anyone to progress, this causes no negative effect on anyone's progress...???

Is that "Circular Logic" or just plain old-fashioned "Flawed Logic"...???

Edited by Bristol

Hey folks!

The "Missing Details Data" is simply a text issue with the Depths of Manaan Achievement. In 4.7.1 we are going to fix this, and it will update appropriately.

-Tait

\o/ Thanks, Tait!

Now how about the bug in my sig? :D

Hey folks!

The "Missing Details Data" is simply a text issue with the Depths of Manaan Achievement. In 4.7.1 we are going to fix this, and it will update appropriately.

-Tait

Does that mean who have done the flashpoint already will be credited as done post 4.7.1?