Invisible voice modulation headgear would make you rich, Bioware

BenduKundalini

Seeing how handsomely the HK 55 helmet gives a HK sound to your char, or the Reaver helmet gives a great Darth Marr tone...

...and seeing how having ALL knights sound the same, all warriors sound the same, etc, if not wearing helmets, KILLS the vibe...

...some discreet voice modulation, making it a tad more high pitched or low pitched or possibly with a little exotic alien effect like a hint of digital delay, echo or flange would work wonders for immersion and reroll potential, thus more time played/purchasing.

Just saying...

Edited by BenduKundalini

Thanks guys! I was expecting the usal "loloz you suck" flak ;)

Indeed, great idea.

Was requested quite a few times both for headgear and weapons and mounts. Having a sound customization slot.

But then we need a preview feature for the sounds

Indeed!

Kingsbout what a sig you have! copypasting it. Who said that?

Edited by BenduKundalini

• 2 weeks later...
Seeing how handsomely the HK 55 helmet gives a HK sound to your char, or the Reaver helmet gives a great Darth Marr tone...

...and seeing how having ALL knights sound the same, all warriors sound the same, etc, if not wearing helmets, KILLS the vibe...

...some discreet voice modulation, making it a tad more high pitched or low pitched or possibly with a little exotic alien effect like a hint of digital delay, echo or flange would work wonders for immersion and reroll potential, thus more time played/purchasing.

Just saying...

I'd be happy with the ability to adjust a helmet's voice modulation. The interface could be similar to the one used for appearance modification, but done at the item modification station. Samples of the character's voice using each modulation would need to be played of course.

I recommend an option similar to weapon tunings! Add an extra slot to helmets / headgear for a Voice modulation modification!

This would be horrible as you would have to still have the helmet show. Most people prefer to not show helmets going by just looking around fleet.

• 3 weeks later...