Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Koth betrayed in Chapter 16

AlexanderDrago

He left me as well but I'm pretty certain if he didn't leave you earlier then he doesn't steal the gravestone from what I heard....

Since stealing the ship and not stealing the ship is a pretty big difference I'd say Koth will just come back on his own accord after he's done playing hero and apologize/ justify himself. The Gravestone likely won't be needed in the first few chapters of season 2.

He left me as well but I'm pretty certain if he didn't leave you earlier then he doesn't steal the gravestone from what I heard....

Since stealing the ship and not stealing the ship is a pretty big difference I'd say Koth will just come back on his own accord after he's done playing hero and apologize/ justify himself. The Gravestone likely won't be needed in the first few chapters of season 2.

But he left me and i told him back, then when he steal my Ship he told "You do not deserve this ship". After this i want find him and make a choice (To kill or not to kill). So i think this choice we can make in some mission ? Am i right ? :)

But he left me and i told him back, then when he steal my Ship he told "You do not deserve this ship". After this i want find him and make a choice (To kill or not to kill). So i think this choice we can make in some mission ? Am i right ? :)

Nah doubt it, they won't have two different missions I don't think... Depending on what happened, they got to fit it all together for everyone

Nah doubt it, they won't have two different missions I don't think... Depending on what happened, they got to fit it all together for everyone

Here's what I think may happen.

At some point in KOTET, there's a mission where one of two scenarios happen.

A: The Alliance determines that the Gravestone will be needed.

B: Koth happens to be in the area where the alliance is working.

Running across Koth by chance is a little more believable than him suddenly deciding to change his mind. But it still provides an opportunity to take back the Gravestone.

They don't need to make two very different missions. They just need two different introductions.

Exemple:

A) Koth is still in your crew:

The Alliance needs to go to planet X for operation Y against the Eternal Empire (let's say to break a blockade). You decide to take the Gravestone. En route, you are pulled out of hyperspace by some antigravity device and ambushed by some mercs/pirates who board the ship. Once you have repelled the intruders, you continue your course to your main objective.

B) Koth left your crew and has the Gravestone:

The Alliance needs to go to planet X for operation Y against the Eternal Empire (let's say to break a blockade). You don't have the Gravestone, but Hylo Visz or Gault imagine a more sneaky way to break the blockade, so you leave with a shuttle or your personnal ship. En route, you are pulled out of hyperspace by some antigravity device and lo and behold! The Gravestone is ambushed by some mercs/pirates who board the ship. You decide to board the ship yourself. Once you have repelled the intruders, you continue your course to your main objective.

Of course, you would also confront Koth who would either die, end up in custody or be forgiven.

Basically, it's the same story and setting, with some minor differences and those with traitor Koth would get the Gravestone back.

I saw that in the light side he don't like if we go on Arcann and Senya...I think sooner or later he betray us. Destruction of Spire is not a reason to leave the Alliance, at least until the moment when it's over, steal the ship, too, is not reasonable ... but I would be very interested if there was such a mission, where we had to find our ship needed, and at the same time deal with Koth

I saw that in the light side he don't like if we go on Arcann and Senya...I think sooner or later he betray us. Destruction of Spire is not a reason to leave the Alliance, at least until the moment when it's over, steal the ship, too, is not reasonable ... but I would be very interested if there was such a mission, where we had to find our ship needed, and at the same time deal with Koth

I think there is like a point system for him, where blowing up the generator on Zakuul is worth some points, being mean to him is worth some points and blowing up the Spire is worth some more. He runs away if the points go high. I was supportive but blew up everything. So, he left, I don't remember if he took the Gravestone, that's why I hate episodic games.

Koth is a dead man. I really hope we get the otion to kill him. I hate his charachter so much and was so happy when I sent him away in a previous chapter.

SAME! I actively despise him. Same with Arcann. Pretty much all of Zakuul. With Senya gone, I don't even have to pretend to care about the lives of Zakuulians. Humiliating the Sith Empire like it has, the entire planet needs to be a giant pile of rubble and ash.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.