Few hours b4 sub end, what should I spent with 6.3mil?

Ildun

Should I unlock

1) Legacy Cargo Hold on Ship?

2) Mail box on ship?

3) GTN on ship?

4) Artifact Authorization( 6mil, single )?

5) Cartha or Togruta species( 5.5mil )

6) Crew skill( 1.9mil, account )

7) Other?( I bought all rocket boast )

Edited by Ildun

How long will you remain unsubbed and will you play during being unsubbed?

If you plan on playing, I'd go with the artifact gear unlock.

I plan to unsub until the end of KOTET

But that unlock is only for one character...

Check the last two cartel packs and buy interesting looking silver items (as cheap as you can find). Fill your cargos. Come back after some months and sell those with profit.

I don't know which one is from those packs and which one is interesting :o

Check Dulfy.net and then take a peek at how those look like (Dulfy.net also) :)

Nothing is cheap :p

Btw, once my sub end, will my 6 mil go into escrow and I just keep 350k? Or I still keep 6.3mil?

And once I resub, am I gain back all the money store in escrow for free?

Edited by Ildun

Nothing is cheap :p

Btw, once my sub end, will my 6 mil go into escrow and I just keep 350k? Or I still keep 6.3mil?

And once I resub, am I gain back all the money store in escrow for free?

You'll have 350k and the rest in escrow. Once you resub you'll have all of it

So basically your another person, that has the goal of playing the system for content, rather then support the studio.

Man I hope after they see things like this, they stop that BS of subbing 1 month, for all the content, and start charging for chapters if you havent been subbed for at least 3 months, or charge them as expansions.

So basically your another person, that has the goal of playing the system for content, rather then support the studio.

Man I hope after they see things like this, they stop that BS of subbing 1 month, for all the content, and start charging for chapters if you havent been subbed for at least 3 months, or charge them as expansions.

......so what is the different? :rolleyes:

Wouldn't change anything except those people won't ever sub again. If they want $180/year they better produce more than 16 hours of gameplay.

Wouldn't change anything except those people won't ever sub again. If they want $180/year they better produce more than 16 hours of gameplay.

Yeah but that isnt really my problem, I am by no means defending thd quality of KoTFE. My problem is that they put off development on all other content, group content, pvp, ops etc to cater to these single player rpg'rs, and then rather then support them for the junk they want, which they seem to like, they rather game the system and pay $15 bucks for the entire content. I hope BW learns from this, and after kotft, they realize that if they want to to maintain a stable subscriber, to stop catering to a single bunch, which ironically, do whatever they can to cheat them out of content.

Yeah but that isnt really my problem, I am by no means defending thd quality of KoTFE. My problem is that they put off development on all other content, group content, pvp, ops etc to cater to these single player rpg'rs, and then rather then support them for the junk they want, which they seem to like, they rather game the system and pay $15 bucks for the entire content. I hope BW learns from this, and after kotft, they realize that if they want to to maintain a stable subscriber, to stop catering to a single bunch, which ironically, do whatever they can to cheat them out of content.

So, you means to SHOW SUPPORT, we must buy things when they are EXPENSIVE. Those who bought during discount or special offer is CHEATING? Good logic :rolleyes:

He's not obligated to support the game to your satisfaction.

He's not obligated to support the game to your satisfaction.

No, but he should support a game, when he is playing and enjoying the content, rather then playing the system, to get what amounts to over $100 wprth of conte t, for $15.

it has nothing to do with my satisfaction....grow up....try discussing an issue without trying to reflect....I know that is difficult in todays self entitled culture.

No, but he should support a game, when he is playing and enjoying the content, rather then playing the system, to get what amounts to over $100 wprth of conte t, for $15.

it has nothing to do with my satisfaction....grow up....try discussing an issue without trying to reflect....I know that is difficult in todays self entitled culture.

He has been supporting it and will when he subs again to get kotet. Why isn't that good enough for you?

Background- this poster, the OP, showed up on my referrals and I'm sure I'd get more CCs by them staying subbed. I have migraines and severe anxiety, can't work full time and last week paid upfront for an extra six months (3 x2 month batches) on top of my current month's sub because I recognized I had the money I didn't need to spend on anything else, could afford it and was playing enough to justify making my life easier despite there being no content for months and buying a CC pack so when I'm unsubbed again, I've got more paid for unlocks.

I'd rather pay for my expansion outright so I didn't have to worry about content, stuck in the middle of chapters but if they enjoy waiting months upon month, unable to level past the current level cap and not touching the new content- then it's their prerogative until this point next year.

A lot of subs are genuinely disaffected by the cliffhanger ending of KOTFE and the expansion (I've a few choice words and a message for EA/Bioware that I resubbed for the whole game, not skytroopers), while others who while they echo chamber feeling the studio doesn't deserve their money, are the same ones who will try and sub at the end of the next one and are convincing themselves that the expansion was terrible so they can sit pretty. These aren't the people who will re-sub if part of the next expansion includes new operations- they're the people who would have bought this outright and don't have that big a problem with it, as evidenced by the 'I hated this expansion, but I'm going to sub at the end of the release cycle to get the next one' If you hated it so much, the periods you sub for are entirely divorced from the last chapter being released, you'd sub mid cycle or at the start for the higher level cap. Mine are.

if only it was actualy over $100 worth of content......

becasue its not.

newsflash. subscription is there to remove gameplay restrictions. the way they spread the chapters out is just to cajole people into subscribing continuously, but its precisely BECAUSE they focus on these one hour chapters above all else that people don't wish to keep subscribing.

and honestly? the only difference between this and how they used to do it, is that before you would pay one fee in advance and you'd get the rest of expansion content as you played, while now - you get full acess if you pay that fee at the end of the cycle. personally, I'd rather go back to initial fee system. which btw? was between $10 and 20 per expac. ALL of the expac, including future content.

I bought every DLC for ESO. and every DLC for Secret world. I'm not a continuous subscriber there, becasue I play them pretty casually and because they are not as restrictive as SWTOR - subscription is worth it for benefits you get out of it, rather then restriction removing device (I do occasionally subscribe for a month here and there, when mood strikes me, so they are getting my money for individual DLC"s AND subscription). I WISH bioware did it that way. but oh well. their game, their choice in how to run it.. even if its into the ground.

Edited by Jeweledleah

Do remember that referral will give you a 3rd crew skill for free on all chars (dunno if you can get it right away or if you need to have been unsubbed for 3 months, anyway you can try).

It also gives unify colors, 1 extra week of "sub", +10 inventory slots if not maxed out and show titles!

I would spend on artifact authorization myself, plus some legacy-wide perks like rocket boost or instant travel. ;)

YOu can purchase an artifact unlock for your account which means all your characters can use it. You will see only the 1200 but if you click it you will notice that it shows around a different amount and that is for account wide.

I have ended my sub and will not sub again until they do some things that will bring me back, which I doubt will be possible.. The story was nice but not enough to keep me sub and I refuse to support the studio when they can't or won't produce content that I can play with my boyfriend and friends.