It's 2016 & I'm STILL getting CRACKLY AUDIO w/ Soundblaster Z PCIE Win10x64 b1607

lightningseven

It's 2016 & I'm STILL getting CRACKLY AUDIO w/ Soundblaster Z PCIE under Windows 10 x64, release 1607, OS Build 14393.51 (I have 32 gigs of ATLAS RAM and a VERY NEW video card (Sapphire AMD R9 380X 4GB DDR5 PCIE 3.0 x16)) and all my drivers are up to date (I always check using IOBit Driver Booster 3.0 PRO) -- so i do not think it is my drivers or my system that is AT FAULT here because the problem ONLY happens in SWTOR and NOT in other games or audio applications! SMH

WHY is this still going on? I thought this problem was "fixed" in 2015? Guess not?

I even tried installing DirectX 9 along side my already-installed 12 (as you can do for OLDER games) and it did NOT fix the problem. And I would share my DXDIAG output but this forum does not allow posts that are that long (I already tried and it crashed my browser window) SMH

I have seen several reports in the DXDIAG output though that shows SWTOR.exe IS THE PROBLEM!! :(

Edited by lightningseven