Complimentary Minor Experience Boost...?

Aebrynis

These things used to stack...now each one takes up a separate place in the cargo bay/inventory?

Is this 'working as intended'? Or is the fact that each one has a timer mean that they can be dropped into the Cartel Market after it expires?

If that's the case, fine, though I don't see the point. Using an XP boost is like dropping a load of jet fuel on a campfire to get it to burn hotter. It's already crazy simple to level in this game, especially if you do warzones. (two levels for "Introduction to warzones' - really?).

I can't believe anyone actually bothers spending credits on these things. Jeez Louise.

These things used to stack...now each one takes up a separate place in the cargo bay/inventory?

Is this 'working as intended'? Or is the fact that each one has a timer mean that they can be dropped into the Cartel Market after it expires?

If that's the case, fine, though I don't see the point. Using an XP boost is like dropping a load of jet fuel on a campfire to get it to burn hotter. It's already crazy simple to level in this game, especially if you do warzones. (two levels for "Introduction to warzones' - really?).

I can't believe anyone actually bothers spending credits on these things. Jeez Louise.

Yeah, they'll stack once the timer runs out. This applies to all the boosts.

I like using the boosts because that means my newest character will be able to wear the same legacy gear all my other characters use; I don't have to spend money on crappy mid-level gear.

Plus I like to see just how high of a level I can get by certain milestones. Being 50+ at the end of Act 1 amuses me. :D

Jeez, Louise, you could have just asked this in general chat and got an instant answer instead of wasting so much time making a rage post here.

Even if they didn't stack it's not like you'll carry more than a few at a time anyway.

Have you ever even dumped jet fuel on a campfire??

...... because it's awesome :cool::D

Anyway there's already a thread on this HERE.