here is an idea

darthf-ttyranno

I'd still play on the preferred or F2P servers as a sub. I wouldn't want to play with the people who think they should be spared consorting with the 'lower' players who are part of the game's population. The game didn't work sub only, pre Cartel Market, so build a bridge and live with it. As an Australian who started playing after they took down the APAC server- this would hit my berserk button, no replaced, low ping/lag server but a gated community server killing the game without any benefit.

This community is hemorrhaging subscribers, especially on account of this most recent expansion. I dont think anything can be done about it at this point, but it would be an awful idea to fragment the community even more. That would just kill the game faster. Plus that means moving your characters back and forth every time you reactivate your sub, which isnt a concern for a lot of people now, including me Edited by vabi

Why?.....

I concur with Uncle Bob's analysis.

That said, here's another idea ... I should insist that my breakfast restaurant provide softer butter for the pancakes. That's two days now that the ultra-hard butter roughed up my flapjacks.

Oh! Wait! I just had another idea ... it's time to buy new boxers. I should do that this week.

So, yeah, lots of ideas floating around ... this place is like a Think Tank.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.