Thank you Bioware to facilitate the life of gold seller

Pyosos

You removed all the option to make money for players, now if players want to buy something on the gtn they will have the only choice to go to gold seller.

No need to come to said that price will go down, they will never goes down, and as there is no way to make money now, as bioware have listened so well to the gold seller complain.

If players are not capable to understand that removing easy way to make money is what gold seller want, too bad for you, time to learn about economy. removing the way to make money for others, is the best way to make them come to you (gold seller) to have the money who want.

Thank you so much Bioware

You removed all the option to make money for players, now if players want to buy something on the gtn they will have the only choice to go to gold seller.

No need to come to said that price will go down, they will never goes down, and as there is no way to make money now, as bioware have listened so well to the gold seller complain.

If players are not capable to understand that removing easy way to make money is what gold seller want, too bad for you, time to learn about economy. removing the way to make money for others, is the best way to make them come to you (gold seller) to have the money who want.

Thank you so much Bioware

This is a gigantic over statement. Credit sellers are an issue no doubt, but to say that the player is incapable of making an utter load of credits is far fetched. Heroics still provide a good bit of credits. Each week you can basically get over 1 million credits from heroics alone. Materials you can gather for free on Zakuul still sell well. If you're into conquest the strategic energy matrices sell very well. Decorations, Materials, and Companion Gifts you can buy with each level of crystals sell well. If you use your free cartel coins to buy packs and then list them on the GTN you can get an utter load of credits for each. You can literally be as rich as you want to be without spending a dime of real money in this game. You just have to have the ability to do a little bit for it instead of just...expect things to be there for you in 1 minute.

Besides saying buying from a credit seller is the best way? Yeah the best way to get your credit card information stolen, or your account hacked. Opening up to that kind of risk doesn't make me think it's the best way at all.

Simple Solution to goldsellers, inGame stock market trader scum and the current hyperinflation:

If a legacy has more then 10.000.000 credits -

cut it down to 10 mio. Period.

***, which mmo in there right mind would do this? I mean really lol

Get real - communism is dead.

And how would you fix the economy? There need to be a cut or the inflation will climb and climb and climb. Most things for the daylie use will still be cheap but...c'mon... 150 mio for a silver armor set? 270-300 Mio for a gold? 100 mio for that damn Emo Ren memorial sword?

I don't need that **** but this is just -> i n s a n e <-

Simple Solution to goldsellers, inGame stock market trader scum and the current hyperinflation:

what an utterly horrible idea. aside from the general horriblness of removing credits from players arbitrarily, my DvL toon alone has over 5 mil. made through gameplay while leveling ALONE. no GTN selling, no exploits, just quest and flashpoint rewards. a single character. I have, currently, 18 characters on that legacy. and I'm most certainly far from being good at making credits. too lazy.

a better way of removing excess credits out of the economy is introducing desirable expensive rewards to vendors. kinda like when at launch, there was this one Koreallis mount that cost a mil (and back then - a mil was difficult to make). add cool fluff to vendors instead of adding it to cartel market. voila - credits are forever taken out of the economy, without enforcing any silly arbitrary legacy credit limits

Edited by Jeweledleah

TH boxes no longer give credits

Heh, that's funny. One person was crying about them wrecking the economy because of the credits, and now someone is crying about them wrecking the economy because they don't give credits anymore.

As for some items being on the AH for insane amounts, maybe the sellers aren't trying to sell them, but instead are bragging about how many of them they have. When I was still on the Bastion, there was a player that was doing that, listing a bunch of rare items for stupid amounts just to show off what he had.

Edited by beattlebilly

And how would you fix the economy? There need to be a cut or the inflation will climb and climb and climb. Most things for the daylie use will still be cheap but...c'mon... 150 mio for a silver armor set? 270-300 Mio for a gold? 100 mio for that damn Emo Ren memorial sword?

I don't need that **** but this is just -> i n s a n e <-

No need to fix anything. All this stuff is fluff. If you really want it you can either farm credits or use CC to buy the packs. Everything that's needed to play the game, like consumables for instance, is dirt cheap.

No need to fix anything. All this stuff is fluff. If you really want it you can either farm credits or use CC to buy the packs. Everything that's needed to play the game, like consumables for instance, is dirt cheap.

And now you excuse yourself with "fluff". Are you scared that you lose the last thing inGame that shows that you're "worth" something?

I still stand by what i said: Cut the money down, restart and fix the system.

And now you excuse yourself with "fluff". Are you scared that you lose the last thing inGame that shows that you're "worth" something?

Never going to happen unless you buyout Bioware, but gl with that

Getting personal is the the last thing to do when you're out of arguments. And i probably have about 20 millions if i gather the money from my 19 alts but would never consider buying some junk for more than 20-30k. Even if i did that's my money and noone can tell me what do with them. And i wasn't joking when i said that communism is dead. I've lived in a communist country so i'm perfectly aware what your "solution" would lead to - deficit of all desirable commodities. All this fluff is going to disappear from gtn and will be bartered on the forums instead.

Or, how about attacking the problem from the other end: :p

Add a pricing cap so prices can't go above a certain amount. Base it on a mark-up percentage of the sell to vendor price. ;)

/snark :D

Edited by BBQedGamer

It's NOT in the patch notes. Sure it's not a bug??

Sure that's not a bug. i have checked on different character and none of the box give money any more.

and i'm not crying, i'm laughing hard of how they are firing a bullet in their own foot, and even more at players not capable to see what happen.

It's NOT in the patch notes. Sure it's not a bug??

After they just tried this with heroics? Yes. Then they tried to back off and say they just forgot to put the nerf in the patch notes and that they'll revert the changes since everyone was complaining about it. And then they do the same thing again! Disgusting! :mad: