Whats worth buying from Cartel Shop before they disapear?

SimonJ

Hi Just wondering except for packs what are worth buying before they get taken off the Cartel Shop as I have 30k -40k coins to spend?

you can just buy any pack. They are all the same stuff anyway. The only difference in packs it seems is just the name of them. I get the exact same stuff regardless of pack. It's all old bronze and silver junk.

Basically, if anything grab the thorn stuff I guess? There's no real reason to use coins on that either since Rakgoul comes around all the time.

Edited by Shwarzchild

Character Slots, Escrow Passes, the various perks subs get that others have to pay CC or a ton of credits for, those are usually pretty good to sell on a GTN. I mean, it you have that many CC to spare.

I personally use my CC more for Stronghold initial payment, or collection unlocking armors, titles, vehicles, weapons, companion customizations...

Per my opinion.

DO NOT use cartel coins to buy packs, it is not worth the money.

Things worth buying would be about half the things in your legacy panel, including rocket boost and xp boost increase, etc. Things that are only available on the Cartel Market?! I would say not much. Some gear, only when it's on sale (same goes for weapons), (character customization options, if you like different hairstyles, inventory slots. Not much.

Also, don't forget, you can always save your CC and spend it later when you rack up some coins!

Probably the only things worth buying are the account artifact equipment certificate, the additional bars, additional character slots and some ops passes. And most of these thing can be bought on gtn. Pretty much everything else is just junk.