Ancient Threat Bugged

bloodywolf

They already commented on this in another thread:

The team is aware of the issue and are aiming for a fix in 4.7.1. I will pass on additional information as I have it.

-eric

About farming it while bugged, I made a thread about that asking if it was considered an exploit. It received no reply from management but clearly the community is divided so I'm not sure its worth the risk of no-warning-bans coming in later.

After looking back at all of the stuff that the devs have broken over the years, and bugs in new content, I seriously think that they are intentionally trying to piss off the players so they can kill the game for good and do something new. Nice work.

Actually serious though, I got smacked, switched instances, and found that the Ancient Threat had not been spawned on the PVP instance; but as soon as I got close, it spawned, summoned, lagged and destroyed me - in about 3 seconds. I thought that the mob was supposed to be summoned as part of a mission, but all I did was get close to its spawn point.

After looking back at all of the stuff that the devs have broken over the years, and bugs in new content, I seriously think that they are intentionally trying to piss off the players so they can kill the game for good and do something new. Nice work.

Actually serious though, I got smacked, switched instances, and found that the Ancient Threat had not been spawned on the PVP instance; but as soon as I got close, it spawned, summoned, lagged and destroyed me - in about 3 seconds. I thought that the mob was supposed to be summoned as part of a mission, but all I did was get close to its spawn point.

Would you try to lose your job on purpose? Does that even make sense? It was obviously an accident. Hello? I'm sure it'll be fixed tomorrow.

It can be completed on a sith sorc/ jedi sage healer by having your companion heal/ herioc moment/ unity activated as soon as the boss sucks you in, then run to the artifacts get sucked back in then use force speed back to the artifact

healing as you go and collect 1 of them before you die. do it twice, scream some abuse for how stupid that is, and your done lol

It can be completed on a sith sorc/ jedi sage healer by having your companion heal/ herioc moment/ unity activated as soon as the boss sucks you in, then run to the artifacts get sucked back in then use force speed back to the artifact

healing as you go and collect 1 of them before you die. do it twice, scream some abuse for how stupid that is, and your done lol

As inquisitor it's just much easier to simply choose the option of bypassing the quest... but sure, enjoy ancient suck-monster while you can

dear devs.... this is still bugged. fps drops to practically nothing even on the lowest graphix settings and the boss has a retardedly long reach. this makes it impossible to fight, much less finish the artifact quest for talos.

any idea when this horrible bug will be fixed?