DvL Legend Not Granted

HellzChump

I was ready to reach Legend thru DvL today when Chapter 16 went live. All achievements met other than completing the new chapter. Upon completion I reached eternal and champion, but did not receive Legend. The cheev for legend tells me I still need Flashpoint Master, yet the Flashpoint Master cheev is already complete. This is clearly due to them changing the requirements for Legend after I completed it. Please fix this and give me my rewards.

I was ready to reach Legend thru DvL today when Chapter 16 went live. All achievements met other than completing the new chapter. Upon completion I reached eternal and champion, but did not receive Legend. The cheev for legend tells me I still need Flashpoint Master, yet the Flashpoint Master cheev is already complete. This is clearly due to them changing the requirements for Legend after I completed it. Please fix this and give me my rewards.

that's a real shame

l

I'm guessing that this will apply to you too then:

ClaytonL has the correct answer. That was a typo, and I apologize that it made it to this point and none of us caught it. If you would not have qualified for Early Access in July, you don't for this launch date either. Ben's last bullet should have said the 11th, not the 9th. That would reflect launch of the Chapter, not Early Access. I will get that corrected immediately to avoid any further confusion.

-eric

Edit: Also, to clarify that last point. That does mean you will get access on the 11th, on the official launch of the Chapter.

Sorry, typo, not really a Legend Status in-game, hehe, oops!

Same here.

Of course I am disappointed by this, but I can't really say that I am surprised.

As a matter of fact, I took the precaution to take screen shots of all of my progress (including my completion of the flashpoint master title) a couple of days ago because I was thinking that something like this could occur, and I wanted to have proof that I could show them that I had actually finished all of the achievements in order to defend myself if they tried to pull a fast one on me and tell me that in the absence of proof, that I would just have to do it again.

Guess at this point, all that I can do is to hope that they fix the problem soon (as in the next 2 or 3 days, and not soon™ as in the next 2 or 3 months).

Same here.

Of course I am disappointed by this, but I can't really say that I am surprised.

As a matter of fact, I took the precaution to take screen shots of all of my progress (including my completion of the flashpoint master title) a couple of days ago because I was thinking that something like this could occur, and I wanted to have proof that I could show them that I had actually finished all of the achievements in order to defend myself if they tried to pull a fast one on me and tell me that in the absence of proof, that I would just have to do it again.

Guess at this point, all that I can do is to hope that they fix the problem soon (as in the next 2 or 3 days, and not soon™ as in the next 2 or 3 months).

Oh that's not the issue. That achievement is showing as at 100% and done for us. It's just not registering as complete on the Grand achievement thing that lets you finish legendary. Previously it wasn't listed as a requirement, so they put it on and botched it. Sigh....:mad:

Doesn't matter when you take the screen shot it shows when exactly you completed it

I know, but I also know people that have lost achievements, and have been told that they would have to do the content over again, so I took the extra precaution of getting the screen shots early.

Oh that's not the issue. That achievement is showing as at 100% and done for us. It's just not registering as complete on the Grand achievement thing that lets you finish legendary. Previously it wasn't listed as a requirement, so they put it on and botched it. Sigh....:mad:

I know the issue, but when I took the screen shots I just had a feeling that they would fail to account for things like already having done the content prior to them "fixing" things, and I wanted something to help me to back up my claim that I already earned the achievement just in case they accidentally wiped out my progress when they applied their "fix".

Nope, just did a HM Esselles and it did nothing to update my status. Thanks bioware, now instead of being one of the first people to finish your terrible Light Vs Dark time suck, i get to be whenever you figure out how to patch. Awesome.....

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

The funny thing is a day or two ago some guy was railing on here on the forums about how people don't understand how long it takes do develop stuff and test it.

In all seriousness, how do you not at least check to make sure the frickin event works.

It seriously makes my head hurt. Anyway - serious question:

I planned on doing a character transfer for the character that should have just gotten the packs, as I have no use for him on this server but would like to bring him somewhere else.

If I do that though, those 30 packs I'm missing will probably either get caught in the nether or show up someday on the new server (where I do not want them), correct?

If I send in a ticket what category should I send it under? General/Other? There doesn't look like really any specific category I would know to send an issue like this too.

Normally I'd say bug report, but they are already aware and you wont get a response. I did the chapter immediately after servers went up and sent a report immediately under Items/Loot if Im not mistaken.

As I said though they are aware so there is most likely no need for further reports.