Bugged 100% HM FP Achievement - 87% Done?

Theeko

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I possibly may know why the issue is bugged - BUT if you've done this and still don't have it, chances are this isn't the problem and it's actually bugged.

Taken from the official Legendary Level Guide:

To complete the objective “Flashpoint Master”, you must take a Dark vs. Light event character and complete every Hard Mode Flashpoint which includes:

- Assault on Tython (both the Empire and Republic version)

- Korriban Incursion (both the Empire and Republic version)

Apparently, when I got my Flashpoint Master Achievement, it marked as complete and I do not think I've done both versions of those flashpoints. I didn't realize you needed both versions of it. Therefore, I'm going to try doing both versions (I've only done them on Imp Side) and report back if this does happen to be the case.

EDIT: Doing both imp and pub versions of Assault on Tython & Korriban Incursion DOES NOT give you the Flashpoint Master achievement. It is true that you only need to do each HM FP once.

Edited by droideka_

I think I possibly may know why the issue is bugged - BUT if you've done this and still don't have it, chances are this isn't the problem and it's actually bugged.

Taken from the official Legendary Level Guide:

Apparently, when I got my Flashpoint Master Achievement, it marked as complete and I do not think I've done both versions of those flashpoints. I didn't realize you needed both versions of it. Therefore, I'm going to try doing both versions (I've only done them on Imp Side) and report back if this does happen to be the case.

I'm pretty sure you don't need both of them as they're not tracking both of them. Both FPs were only 0/1 (like all of the others). If you had to do both, it would start at 0/2 or each one would be listed separately.

Can you make it so that Legendary tier completes at the same time as the previous Achievement was, so it'll be fair?

cause this is sooo much more important than actually fixing a problem.. they must also worry about your self serving need to boast and wave your epeen...

Fair question, I am happy to try to provide some clarification. When we say something like "back-end maintenance," that typically means that we are changing something that doesn't require a patch. The fix for this issue will require a patch/maintenance, and so it unfortunately goes beyond just a quick server restart.

The current plan is that we will have a maintenance on Tuesday of next week, which is where we will deploy a fix to the issue. I will pass on more information as I have it.

-eric

Thanks Eric! :ph_thank_you::rak_01:

Is the group finder queue bugged as well? I have been trying all week to get into a HM flashpoint through the GF to no avail. I've spent hours on both imp and pub sides trying. Albeit I do not have all flashpoints selected, as I only have about half remaining for the DvL achievement. And yes, I do have it set to match with in progress groups. I find it rather hard to believe there isn't one other DPS, one tank, and one healer not queuing up at all.

I have something a little different:

All I had left was HM Blood Hunt and HM Rishi. I just finished HM Blood Hunt and now DvL displays the following:

http://i.imgur.com/Fiz2CDe.jpg

The tracker shows I still need Battle of Rishi (which is correct) and the Legend tracker shows I need Flashpoint Master (which is also correct) but the display for Flashpoint Master says I have completed it (the date / time on it changes to the current time every time I open it up).

I also have 2/1 Depths of Manaan.

I finished my HM Rishi today and everything seems to have cleared up. My 2/1 Manaan is gone and my Flashpoint Master is complete and is counting towards Legend. Just 3 more 50s to go now.

Log on to do the final chapter to achieve legendary on DvL and now this. I should ask: Could this have been any more anticlimactic? Obviously someone at the studio knew that people have grinded their rears off to be able to finish the event when final chapter is released.

Side note

Imagine that person testing the game for bugs: This invididual is playing the supposedly final version of the patch with otherwise full achievements for DvL. Nothing happens when the final chapter is finished. Then the tester goes "Guys, everything is perfect. Go ahead with the release". This is exactly what happened.

:o