How to access the level with Revan?

StratusBoy

For Republic characters, this part of the story is accessed via two sequential Flashpoints, Taral 5 and Maelstrom Prison.

I believe both have a Solo Mode option. Taral 5 is level 32, and Maelstrom Prison is level 35.

EDIT: Though there is nothing stopping one from doing Maelstrom as a stand-alone. the story is intended to carry across both FPs one after the other.

Edited by Taramayne

for the republic its the " Maelstrom Prison" Flashpoint.

To access it you have to go to to the "Telos" on the Republic Fleet. Once there, take a elevator down and you will see the entrance.

I don't have Telos on my Galaxy Map.

I don't have Telos on my Galaxy Map.

The Telos is not a separate planet. It's part of the Republic Fleet zone. There's a lift on fleet that leads to the shuttle bay where you can fly over to the Telos. I believe it's the "mission departures" elevator.,

Edited by Taramayne

The Telos is not a separate planet. It's part of the Republic Fleet zone. There's a lift on fleet that leads to the shuttle bay where you can fly over to the Telos. I believe it's the "mission departures" elevator.,

Thanks. You just reminded me good old times with KotOR2.

For Republic characters, this part of the story is accessed via two sequential Flashpoints, Taral 5 and Maelstrom Prison.

I believe both have a Solo Mode option. Taral 5 is level 32, and Maelstrom Prison is level 35.

EDIT: Though there is nothing stopping one from doing Maelstrom as a stand-alone. the story is intended to carry across both FPs one after the other.

They do indeed have a solo option. And you need to do them both (along with the Esseles) as one way to meet the second requirement for tier 2 of the DvL event.