Focus

Inraika

Focus is way better then combat.

Probably on par with Watchman, for different reasons.

Watchman is good self heals. op group heals. 2x centering building.

burns for high armor pen, and dps, when not on target.

0 range leap(interrupts/builds focus), damage immunity on camo. And decent burst with merc slash.

Focus is strong early game dps with buffed slash. superior Zen. Highest single hit damage with buffed sweep.(which is also aoe). force crush.

45s guarded by the force with pvp set.

7% damage reduction.

10% heal on resolute.

someone just claimed that the "uninterrupted" ms makes you immune to CC. I have to test that. Seems unlikely.

http://db.darthhater.com/skill_calc/jedi_knight/sentinel/#::f3ef2ef22ef4ef4efe9de3fe3d

heres my focus, with MS. that point could be moved into felling blow, or pulse likely.

Edited by MBirkhofer

Dunno about Combat as I've yet to try it but as Focus I could never deal out more than 160k damage in WZ, possibly because I had yet to learn Force Ex. Yet, as Watchman I've gone beyond 300k. And that was before lvl 43 when I learned Merciless Slash.

Those Watchman burn/dots will also penetrate shields (and heal you). You know how peeps pop their shield and heal up? Well, they usually can't if they got a Watchman on their arse.

Edited by darthtoph

Does anybody else use this?

From what I've read its all been about Watchman and Combat.

Very high AoE potential damage.

Force leap/Zealous leap + Sweep = auto-crit AoE damage.

Throw in Zen + Slash doing AoE damage, with a higher crit chance than regular attacks, and you can do a *lot* of AoE damage really quickly.

Shines beautifully with a Shadow tank also doing AoE damage.

Not so good in 1 vs. 1 scenerios or where you *don't* want to damage multiple enemies, either due to CC or due to simply not wanting aggro (i.e. multiple golds or boss-level mobs).

There have been situations (such as boss fights) where I wish I were Watchman spec; and then there are multiple scenerios where I'm glad I'm Focus.

/shrug.

To each their own, but Focus is certainly viable.