subscriber problem with monthly Cartel Coins since a year

Amun-Re

Dear EA and BW,

I’m a subscribed player since a long time. Since a year I have a big problem getting my monthly free Cartel Coins just in time. There was a delay every month by 2-3 days. I phoned a lot with the support since August 2015. In my last phone call a week ago, I got the information, that the delay problem is solved. But my cartel coins are still coming nearly 21 days later.

I got also the information, that there is a script to grant the coins for every player. But there is a blocking code that allows the program only to transfer the coins after 30 days. So the support told me, that the only way for me getting the coins just in time, to unsubscribe for 51 days (21 delay + 30 days of the program blocker). Is this really the only opportunity? Really!?

You want our money just in time for subscribing, so I want my Cartel Coins just in time. You didn’t think your solvation through to the end! So please find one! My patience is wearing thin after such a long time!

I don’t want anything for free! I want that my account works correctly for you and for me!

Best regards!

(Sorry, if there are mistakes in my text, I’m not a native speaker)

• 3 weeks later...