The Party Jawa

paulstarglider

If you check the link, you'll see that its not the Party Jawa, it looks different and is called the Celebration Jawa, and that it counts towards the achievement.

If you read the links for the new xpack you'll see that it states definitively that the celebration counts towards the achievement. ^_^

Reading is hard, apparently.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you read the links for the new xpack you'll see that it states definitively that the celebration counts towards the achievement. ^_^

In your post that I replied to, you said "However I'm not fond of the idea of re-releasing items that others earned exclusively".

You didn't mention the achievement.

Anyway, I agree in that BW are skirting with disaster with this move... For people on the edge about other changes they have made and are making, this may well be the proverbial straw for some.

Exactly what I suggested is coming true, awesome!

Yup, so now we'll get another round of people asking for stuff they didn't get first time round, because there's a precedent for BW caving in to pressure. Don't bother subbing for rewards, just cry on the forums and you'll get them anyway. {Awesome}

Edited by CrazyCT

Yup, so now we'll get another round of people asking for stuff they didn't get first time round, because there's a precedent for BW caving in to pressure. Don't bother subbing for rewards, just cry on the forums and you'll get them anyway. {Awesome}

Yep.

This is one cookie that BW should NOT have given the mice, IMO. Now the demands for things not earned will only increase.

One only needs to look at the general discussion page to see the latest demand for something not earned.

Edited by Ratajack

You guys are playing the wrong game if you want rewards to be earned, swtor was turned over to the instant gratification crowd back with 3.0, get with the program.

There are still a few things that require actually being earned, although that list does seem to be shrinking every day.

• 1 year later...
this is bull. I understand keeping certain items exclusive. my bad i missed out on this one. i could care less about this dumb jawa. but i worked on completing tattooine achievements all day just to find out that ill never get the last achievement because i cant get this stupid jawa.... delete this crappy achievement or release another jawa... so annoying.

this is bull. I understand keeping certain items exclusive. my bad i missed out on this one. i could care less about this dumb jawa. but i worked on completing tattooine achievements all day just to find out that ill never get the last achievement because i cant get this stupid jawa.... delete this crappy achievement or release another jawa... so annoying.

They *did* release another Jawa. The Celebration Jawa looks a little different, and *isn't* the Party Jawa, but does function for the achievements.

If you missed that one as well, wait for the next anniversary, when it might be back.

Wow, you got all your kills in Outlaw's Den in just 1 day?

• 1 year later...
Wow, you got all your kills in Outlaw's Den in just 1 day?

A guild on malgus does that all the time to get the pvp achievements. Seems odd to do but i get very few people actually go to pvp instance so achievements would take time to get, if possible at all i.e. cz 198 kill count

Edited by foolsfodder

the last couple of years the annivsary vender keeps the same old stock, ie, the jawa is always there, along with the holo trainer, so you'll be able to get him at the next event

Beta player, have all the sub stuff: Bring it back, idc, I'm more concerned with keeping newer players in my guilds, honestly. Aside, Nico and Shae are in the opening cinematics: they should be brought back, Yes. It has its limits though: no preorder, CE, founder's era stuff (that's too far). Edited by Willjb