price check imp guild

duffy

So how much are imp guilds running that have a flagship?

In other news if you are selling one let me know.

I am not looking for members. I just want a ship and a guild

also what is the prevailing way these sales are accomplished? half up front? half on completeion?

Dulfy, for a full ship, I think these were running around 30 to 50 mil. But that pricing is from several months ago too.

I think werko had an imp guild with a flag ship. Not sure if he still has it or not, but you could send him an ingame mail.

Dulfy, for a full ship, I think these were running around 30 to 50 mil. But that pricing is from several months ago too.

To my knowledge, this isn't dulfy (not that I didn't do a doubletake at the username myself).

Re OP: Base ships usually went in the 30-50 mil range back in 3.0; the 4.0 economy is a bit of a mess (no thanks to six things which shall go unmentioned) so you may be looking closer to the 50 mark than the 30. I wouldn't suggest paying more than 50m though, because that's how much it costs to get one in the first place.

Additional stuff like bank vaults / strongholds / decos might bump the price up somewhat, but I would be reeeeeaaaaaaly careful there.

I think werko had an imp guild with a flag ship. Not sure if he still has it or not, but you could send him an ingame mail.

We actually put that one to use. He still might have one that I don't know about though.

To my knowledge, this isn't dulfy (not that I didn't do a doubletake at the username myself).

Re OP: Base ships usually went in the 30-50 mil range back in 3.0; the 4.0 economy is a bit of a mess (no thanks to six things which shall go unmentioned) so you may be looking closer to the 50 mark than the 30. I wouldn't suggest paying more than 50m though, because that's how much it costs to get one in the first place.

Additional stuff like bank vaults / strongholds / decos might bump the price up somewhat, but I would be reeeeeaaaaaaly careful there.

We actually put that one to use. He still might have one that I don't know about though.

Nope not Dulfy.

thanks for the info guys.

Yes I went on about a 8 month break and I came back and the economy has gone crazy. I will have to search to find out what those 6 things are.