Section X Legacy Guardian Armor Set

MarkMaximus

Was trying to get the Imperial Legacy Guardian armor set used as an active outfit for my Republic toons as well but when I send over to Republic it changes from Imperial armor set to Republic armor set. I don't want the Republic armor set look. Can this be fixed as to having two sets of armor sets that are not set to Imperial or Republic side? I want the Imperial legacy guardian armor set look for some of the toons that I have.

Was trying to get the Imperial Legacy Guardian armor set used as an active outfit for my Republic toons as well but when I send over to Republic it changes from Imperial armor set to Republic armor set. I don't want the Republic armor set look. Can this be fixed as to having two sets of armor sets that are not set to Imperial or Republic side? I want the Imperial legacy guardian armor set look for some of the toons that I have.
Unless something's changed since I was there last, the only thing that changes on the Sector Guardian's set from the Section X Reputation vendors is the helmet...and I'm fairly certain there's a Cartel armor set with that Imperial helmet model.