No bonus requisition on my bomber

demotivator

Hi there! I was wondering why I wasn't getting the double bonus on my Warcarrier (screenshot) while all my other fighters are getting it. I already had done one match when I took that screenshot so maybe it was enough for the day but the bonus was already missing before the match. Am I missing something that would explain it? Edited by demotivator

Hi there! I was wondering why I wasn't getting the double bonus on my Warcarrier (screenshot) while all my other fighters are getting it. I already had done one match when I took that screenshot so maybe it was enough for the day but the bonus was already missing before the match. Am I missing something that would explain it?

You only get 500 bonus/ship/day. So if you've flown on the bomber and got all of it in the first game or whatever, you'll have used your daily quota on the ship. If you hover over the purple little "2x" on each ship icon, it will tell you how much you have left on that ship.

That's the most likely reason.

To add to Nyghtrunner, the bonus icon will often not refresh on ships after a 24 hour period automatically. The bonus will be there, but you won't see the icon until after you've played a match.

In your case, if you got claimed the previous day's bonus and then managed to claim your daily bonus in one go, you wouldn't have seen the icon at all. If you hadn't managed to claim the bonus, you would have seen the icon saying "x daily bonus requisition remaining".

Hopefully I managed to make sense...

Well that's still odd: I hadn't played GSF the previous day so it couldn't be my previous daily bonus being spent and as I said earlier even before doing my first match yesterday the bonus was already not showing on this bomber.

Thanks for the replies anyway :)

Don't take my word for it but I think so.

Regarding my issue I guess it is just a display glitch. Yesterday the bonus was still not showing, I queued for a match, it was a loss that didn't spend all of my daily bonus and after the match now it was showing.

Edited by demotivator