login service

Kelvin_Scanlon

It seems that everyone with a physical key is having issues atm, cause EA is down and no one knows when it's going to be fixed. I can't even remove my physical key because I can't access my account to fix the problem myself. Some people on General board said if you use the phone app, you can log in. My preferred status hubby was able to log in (no key) and I as a key holding sub can't. Laughable huh? :(

If you are using the old security key (attached prior to June 2015) there is an issue logging in

If using the mobile key , update to the new one and things will work , you will need to detach the old key and then add the new key

See this thread at EA Answers HQ (Link)

Edited by OwenBrooks

EA Support ‏@AskEASupport · 1h1 hour ago

EA is currently experiencing an outage. EA games, services & support may be impacted. We’re working to resolve as fast as possible.

The EA wide issue has been resolved , this is flagged as ongoing

Be advised that there are problems accessing accounts too now.

I read this thread, went to my account to remove my Security Key, and things went buggy. I can't retrieve the my Security Question and can't even access my Security Key page. Yes, I'm a sub. Also, I use the Adroid app Security Key.

Edited by WarPorcus
Adding information

I'm having the same issues. I reinstalled the Security Key app on my phone and it wants a serial number. I logged into my account but I can't get the serial number because it wants me to re-setup my security questions. It won't let me set up the security questions because there's something wrong with the site itself.

yeah, can't log in here either, however I do not have a security key attached. I did initially but had it removed about a year or so ago. Le sigh, was hoping to play some more. Anyone who follows twitter have any more info, eta, etc?

UPDATE:

Still can't login the game. BUT, I was able to login to my account and remove my security key. It just happened. So hopefully that will allow me to play while they sort out their security key issues.

UPDATE:

Nope. Removing the Security Key does not solve anything. Just removes the key. Still can't log in.

Edited by WarPorcus
Update

I was just able to login briefly to remove the security key from my account, and was able to login to the client with no further issue, so, this is definitely a workaround for some people wanting to play while waiting for the issue to be solved. Edited by Caranlhach

I can log in the client just fine, just the game wouldn't start. After login, instead of the 'Play' button highlighting, I keep getting the 'This application has encountered an unspecified error. Please try this patch again' error. Which is weird, because it worked just fine yesterday.

I can log in the client just fine, just the game wouldn't start. After login, instead of the 'Play' button highlighting, I keep getting the 'This application has encountered an unspecified error. Please try this patch again' error. Which is weird, because it worked just fine yesterday.

For Unspecified error, Close the launcher

Right mouse click on the task bar and start taskmanager , end all bitraider processes then start the launcher

For Unspecified error, Close the launcher

Right mouse click on the task bar and start taskmanager , end all bitraider processes then start the launcher

You are my hero! Thanks for that, been trying to play for ages now.