Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

NEW EXPANSION: Star Wars The Old Republic Knights of the Fallen Empire revealed!

blackphantome

the girl looks younger then Senya and wears a similar (yet different) armor and uses a different weapon. reminds me of Ray actually.

did Senya have any other children? perhaps it's one which birth was kept secret from the Emperor due to what happened to the others? just like the Luke and Anakin story (and probably Ray and her parents story as well).

what make you think it is a women? could easely be a dude....

the girl looks younger then Senya and wears a similar (yet different) armor and uses a different weapon. reminds me of Ray actually.

did Senya have any other children? perhaps it's one which birth was kept secret from the Emperor due to what happened to the others? just like the Luke and Anakin story (and probably Ray and her parents story as well).

That's SCORPIO. Next stage of her evolution is ... to become a human :D

Yeah, I thought that as well. Looks akin to Setale Shan in the old trailers when she was young. Also, I'm pretty sure the person facing her is a dude, and that he's wearinga hood, not black hair. THough either way. I WANT HIS ARMOUR NOW!

There's 2 threads already (or even more) why make another?

Its Vailyn vs. Senya I think

The character's body looks more male-shaped IMO. And the tatoos/markings don't seem Zakuul-like really

The other threads are basically "Biofail AYY LMAO" tier.

As someone who just maxed out all their level-maxed characters with PVP and PVE gear - I hope we do not get another level cap.

100% guaranteed, level 70.

Well, the Emperor (Valkorion) has no host (body) at the moment in KOTFE. So, it's possible that some tensions have arisen between Valkorion and Senya and it's possible that Valkorion has found a new host. That'd mean that the person using the force in that image could be Valkorion in his new body.

I am still guessing Thexan. Really no point of him even being featured in the cinematic trailer if he was to just die in it.

The outlander gets stabbed with a lightsaber a maximum of two times during KOTFE. I'm sure Thexan, prodigal son, can take a slash from his lesser brother.

Darth Maul got chopped in half and fell to what looked like a bottomless pit and still survived.

I am still guessing Thexan. Really no point of him even being featured in the cinematic trailer if he was to just die in it.

The outlander gets stabbed with a lightsaber a maximum of two times during KOTFE. I'm sure Thexan, prodigal son, can take a slash from his lesser brother.

Darth Maul got chopped in half and fell to what looked like a bottomless pit and still survived.

Yeah, I find it strange that we havn't met THexan's Ghost yet.

It needs more than 1.5 hours per chapter. 1-2 hours is too short. 3 hours per chapter would be right.

A chapter should also be accompanied by an interesting alert to get back a new companion. Instead of giving us the companion straight away, maybe make us grind for him/her for a bit.

Well, the Emperor (Valkorion) has no host (body) at the moment in KOTFE. So, it's possible that some tensions have arisen between Valkorion and Senya and it's possible that Valkorion has found a new host. That'd mean that the person using the force in that image could be Valkorion in his new body.

I suspect that we've been building towards Valk taking over Vaylin's body, or at least 'working with' her the way he did with the Outlander. She's supposedly got unprecedented Force potential and is just crazy enough to work with ol' papa world-eater as long as he can convince her this isn't him trying to 'control' her again.

And has been milked to death since then. Just like Revan he overstayed his welcome.

As for Thexan, I doubt it. Charles Boyd is still the Lead and just few months ago he said (paraphrasing) "you never know but I hope he's not brought back ever, as it would cheapen his death and its consequences for Arcann etc". So I doubt it will happen, at least not in Season 2, he and rest of BW team likely wouldn't change their minds so soon

Edited by Pietrastor

Just because someone dies in a cinematic doesn't mean that there's no point of it. It showed that Arcann has a dark side to him.

The outlander survives getting stabbed because Valkorian who is supposed to be the most powerful Force User in existence kept him alive.

Darth Maul surviving is a whole different story. Thexan died in front of his father and brother and even had a funeral for him as mentioned later. He's dead. If they bring him back to life then it will be beyond nonsensical. I dunno, though. Maybe it could be pulled off with some weird explanation.

Edited by NovaSpartanX

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.