NEW EXPANSION: Star Wars The Old Republic Knights of the Fallen Empire revealed!

blackphantome

There's 2 threads already (or even more) why make another?

Its Vailyn vs. Senya I think

My initial guess was it's Vaylin with her hood finally down.

Could also be:

- Lana Beniko after she goes goth, dyes her hair black, and uses miracle grow

- Valkorion's twin sister Valkoriana

- Your ship, using a very elaborate and high-tech illusion device

- Arcann with a wig (he only wears it when he gets really really angry)

- Satele Shan's secret sister, Pastel Shan, who also hates Senya for some reason

- Koth after he let his hair grow out, dyed it black, and dipped his hands in blue milk

Thanx!

Aw man , tell me that is NOT revan.....:mad:

No problem. I doubt it's revan. I'm pretty sure that man is dead and buried, once and for all.

My initial guess was it's Vaylin with her hood finally down.

Could also be:

- Lana Beniko after she goes goth, dyes her hair black, and uses miracle grow

- Valkorion's twin sister Valkoriana

- Your ship, using a very elaborate and high-tech illusion device

- Arcann with a wig (he only wears it when he gets really really angry)

- Satele Shan's secret sister, Pastel Shan, who also hates Senya for some reason

- Koth after he let his hair grow out, dyed it black, and dipped his hands in blue milk

No problem. I doubt it's revan. I'm pretty sure that man is dead and buried, once and for all.

buahahaha I like those choices so much !! :D

you never know , they may just bring him as bait to bring back the lost players lol

Arcann with a WIG! MAKE IT SO BW!!! I wanna see it!

who? :confused:

Sorry - bad joke. Kephess is the main boss in explosive conflict. The funny thing is that they got him back in terror from beyond and after that even in dark fortress. So it's became a joke between people doing ops that next operation boss would be kephess.

the girl looks younger then Senya and wears a similar (yet different) armor and uses a different weapon. reminds me of Ray actually.

did Senya have any other children? perhaps it's one which birth was kept secret from the Emperor due to what happened to the others? just like the Luke and Anakin story (and probably Ray and her parents story as well).

EDIT: to clarify: i think it not Senya but another child of hers. don't have a clue who the other person is meant to be. could be a dark side player char though trying to recruit her for the alliance after shooting the zakuulan ship down she was stationed on...

Edited by TheKilltech