I paid 26 bugs for 60 days to play chap 14,15,16... now my sub ends before chap 16!

Nersond

• Players who qualified for early access by being a Sub on July 1 will still have early access to the Chapter on August 9th.
  • Players subscribed as of July 28th, will be granted access to Chapter XVI when it goes live on August 9th.

If you were going to have access on the original dates, you'll still get access, regardless of your sub status on the dates when they are actually released.

Edited by DarthDymond

Your are confusing intent with reality.

Personal Intent (per your statement): slap one 60 day sub on and get 3 chapters.

Reality: a 60 day sub only actually gives you subscriber access to anything in game up until your 60 days expire.

Reality ALWAYS trumps intent... because we live in an imperfect world.. which extends it's imperfections into MMOs as well.

If you were going to have access on the original dates, you'll still get access, regardless of your sub status on the dates when they are actually released.

true enough but something tells me that there will be a lot of people where the sub has run out and do not get access as stated.

I'm pretty sure EA does not accept bugs as payment for services. However, if you read the delay announcement, it clearly addresses this concern.
{Of course they accept bugs. You can't possibly believe they program all these bugs with just their own staff. It's not as if bugs write themselves. I have it on good authority that they're outsourcing bugs in exchange for game time.} Edited by Thoronmir

I'm kinda curious as to which bug is worth approximately one dollar.

I mean, back in the day (something like three hundred years ago), one "buck" (skin of a deer) was worth a meal, and five were about a day's wage, but I'm fairly certain that exchange rate... well, changed. That's why one dollar is a "buck" now; coinage act in the nineteenth century.