Not getting DvL Manaan achievement

BlueWanderer

I ran the shattered alliances fps solo on my DvL char. I got credit for tython, korriban and rikata, but not for manaan.

Should I submit a ticket to get that achievement, or is BW going to retroactively give me the achievement when they fix the bug?

You're talking about the Depths of Manaan flashpoint requirement right?

I didn't get credit when I did it as a tactical either. I've read that this happens if the final boss dies to the fire, rather than player damage. You need to make sure you get the final blow in so don't use the fire when his health is low and might be good idea to put companion on passive too. Even if they do fix this bug I think it's unlikely they will give it to you retroactively.

If you've already turned in the solo mission I don't think you can do it as solo again? So you'll need a cooperative group on tactical or run it on another of your DvL characters.

Edited by ZavienUK

If you've already turned in the solo mission I don't think you can do it as solo again? So you'll need a cooperative group on tactical or run it on another of your DvL characters.

You can run it Solo as many times as you like. The only hassle is you have to board your ship and fly out to Manaan (in the central region) and then talk to the Selkath standing outside the FP entrance.

You can run it Solo as many times as you like. The only hassle is you have to board your ship and fly out to Manaan (in the central region) and then talk to the Selkath standing outside the FP entrance.

Oh thanks for the correction, is this something they changed? When they first released the solo mode (as part of the SoR prelude and before they introduced the other solo flashpoints with KotFE) you could only run the solo mode while you were on the single time quest.

Edited by ZavienUK

Way this is going they won't fix it until after the event is over.

There will be a "few" of us who don't get the immaculate finish and credit for this in the event.

But it will be so "few" according to their "metrics", that it is not worth fixing in their "opinion". :mad:

Way this is going they won't fix it until after the event is over.

There will be a "few" of us who don't get the immaculate finish and credit for this in the event.

But it will be so "few" according to their "metrics", that it is not worth fixing in their "opinion". :mad:

Oh I'd be pissed... :mad:

Keep last boss out of the fire. Took me three times through to get it.

We did, we killed last boss out of the fire in hardmode version - still no credit. Another guy in my group said he killed it out of the fire with another pug run earlier in the day and didn't count for him either.

Really frustrating since this is a tough FP to clear, and if your a PUG'r like me, the odds of getting the good group to clear it is low.

Legendary status is starting to deflate me, with bugs like this, makes me wanna not bother. Actually, until they fix this or a legit workaround is confirmed, I won't bother anymore with legendary status.