BW where is the 500cc for us Subs?

Epochlss

No, they said they'd reward f2p who became subs before 12th. That was a poorly worded promotion.

It was targeted, if you were a sub already and were still subbed on the 7th, you should get the coins. It wasn't just for everyone who was f2p and then subbed.

No, they said they'd reward f2p who became subs before 12th. That was a poorly worded promotion.

There would be no reason to show the targeted promotion to already active subs if they only planned to give it to free to play who became subs.

Simple logic...

You only get it if you were unsubbed when it was offered.

Even then it is pretty sketchy. You only get it if you resubbed with a recurring subscription on the website. Using an official game time card does not count. Using an official sub package from the Origin or other gaming sites does not count.

It was a trap. That ad was aimed at freeps and it advertised 500cc you get as part of your subscription.

Funny thing is that they forgot to change the offer's name in the launcher properly and it displayed as "likely to sub" offer. Priorities?

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

According to Dev posts here on the forums - It was a targeted promotion. Anyone who saw the advertisement during the time it was around should receive the 500cc. However, that has yet to happen. I had the advertisement but got no coins yet.

Actually I haven't gotten my 500cc for months and been subbed. It read be a sub on July 7th get a 500cc I was where is it? In truth us subs should get 1kcc our recurring sub 500cc plus this 500cc bonus.

There would be no reason to show the targeted promotion to already active subs if they only planned to give it to free to play who became subs.

Simple logic...

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post

Question posed to Eric on another thread:

"OK, but my question is simple, and not exactly either of those.

I've been a subscriber for a while now (since September 2015 or so), and I saw this offer in my launcher. I didn't do anything to subscribe (why would I?). Will I get the coins?

Good question!

There were a few different promotions! Not all of them were targeted specifically at new subscriptions, so it does sound like you would get the coins as well.

-eric"

http://www.swtor.com/community/devtracker.php

Edited by KamiSongheart

You only get it if you were unsubbed when it was offered.

Even then it is pretty sketchy. You only get it if you resubbed with a recurring subscription on the website. Using an official game time card does not count. Using an official sub package from the Origin or other gaming sites does not count.

I resubbed, haven't gotten the coins yet.

StevetheCynic posted a question, saying he saw it and has been subbed for a year or more. This was EricMusco's response:

Good question!

There were a few different promotions! Not all of them were targeted specifically at new subscriptions, so it does sound like you would get the coins as well.

-eric

So, per a BioWare employee, those of us who were subs already, not just new subscribers, should get the 500cc.