The False Empire

wangxiuming

I am making a habit of being late.

First of all, thank you very much for sharing this fantastic story with us!

You had me enthralled till the end.

As I said before, I like the mix of confirmed suspicions and surprises you gave me at the end. Your characters are believable whether their role is big or small. I do hope to see some of them again. You filled a hole in the ingame narrative, and everything makes sense to me, something not every official Star Wars novel manages.

If this were a printed book, I'd store it on the 'read again shelf'. *saves bookmark*

Kudos!

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He hee, I was just having a bit of fun playing with you. Sorry for the panic moment lol. :p

Haha! I figured :p

I am making a habit of being late.

First of all, thank you very much for sharing this fantastic story with us!

You had me enthralled till the end.

As I said before, I like the mix of confirmed suspicions and surprises you gave me at the end. Your characters are believable whether their role is big or small. I do hope to see some of them again. You filled a hole in the ingame narrative, and everything makes sense to me, something not every official Star Wars novel manages.

If this were a printed book, I'd store it on the 'read again shelf'. *saves bookmark*

Kudos!

Not late at all! I very much appreciate you taking the time and reading through until the end and I'm super happy the surprises and reveals worked for you. I had a lot of fun planning and writing them, even despite the constant worrying of whether I had hinted too hard at certain details.

I'm absolutely honored that you would even consider reading it again. Thank you so much for your kind words!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there folks!

Just wanted to say that my hiatus from posting may be extended somewhat as my subscription is about to run out and I'm not sure if I'm going to renew it right away. Even assuming I don't renew, I'm pretty sure I will come back to the game at some point, just not sure when. Still, as I'll lose access to posting on the forums until I resubscribe, I won't be able to post or comment here on the stories that I've been following. That said, I will still be lurking around the forums and will continue to follow what I can here and elsewhere.

It has been an absolute blast reading other people's stories as well as receiving feedback on my own story over the last half-year or so. I learned a lot from this experience, and I think I know where to concentrate my efforts to improve in the future. Hopefully when I'm back, I'll have the False Emperor ready to share.

Thanks to everyone who has commented or even just lurked in this thread. I truly appreciate it.

See everyone soon! :)

Edited by wangxiuming

Hey there folks!

Just wanted to say that my hiatus from posting may be extended somewhat as my subscription is about to run out and I'm not sure if I'm going to renew it right away. Even assuming I don't renew, I'm pretty sure I will come back to the game at some point, just not sure when. Still, as I'll lose access to posting on the forums until I resubscribe, I won't be able to post or comment here on the stories that I've been following. That said, I will still be lurking around the forums and will continue to follow what I can here and elsewhere.

It has been an absolute blast reading other people's stories as well as receiving feedback on my own story over the last half-year or so. I learned a lot from this experience, and I think I know where to concentrate my efforts to improve in the future. Hopefully when I'm back, I'll have the False Emperor ready to share.

Thanks to everyone who has commented or even just lurked in this thread. I truly appreciate it.

See everyone soon! :)

Sorry to see you go. It won't be the same around here without you. I do hope you'll be able to come back soon. I will see you on Fanfic.net so hopefully, we'll be able to keep in touch that way. I hope you have a lovely holiday season too. ^^ If you're on Facebook and want to be friends there, just send me a PM and I'll give you the link for it. :)

Edited by Lunafox

You will be sorely missed by me as well as others. I am also posting to fanfiction.net user name Aurenia so catch me there, or, like Lunafox, if you want to stay in touch via facebook, just pm me, no pressure.

I hope to see you back soon, I feel like I am losing a friend.

Take care, Happy Holidays and may the wind be ever at your back.

...well this put a damper on Christmas.:(

In all seriousness though, I will legitimately miss you from the forums. Your content is incredible and your feedback always enjoyable. However, a word of advice: check if your subscription has actually run out- for all you know, you could have 6 months left and not know it.

Still, I just want to let you know that everyone here will really miss you. Know that, if you decide to post 'False Emperor' on FF.N, I'll be the first to post a review:)

See you there! :D

Aww this makes me sad. I feel like I've only just gotten to know you and your writing and now you're leaving! I'm going to miss you and your stories, I looked forward to The False Emperor and it's a shame to see you go. I have a fanfiction.net account as well, Brokenbutterfly86, so if you're on there and posting I'd like to check in definitely if you're cool with that. :)

I do hope to see you come back and thank you so much for sharing your talent and creativity with the rest of us. It's been a pleasure truly and take care of yourself Wang!

Aww this makes me sad. I feel like I've only just gotten to know you and your writing and now you're leaving! I'm going to miss you and your stories, I looked forward to The False Emperor and it's a shame to see you go. I have a fanfiction.net account as well, Brokenbutterfly86, so if you're on there and posting I'd like to check in definitely if you're cool with that. :)

I do hope to see you come back and thank you so much for sharing your talent and creativity with the rest of us. It's been a pleasure truly and take care of yourself Wang!

I added you on FFnet... I'm Feravai there, but you probably already knew that. :)

Actually I remembered you were on there but couldn't remember the username nor where I'd seen you post it so it's good that you mentioned it lol.

I just saw that you added me, thanks! :D Also, I have Facebook if you want to friend up there too. Just pm me if you wanna and I can send you my personal link. I have a public one, but don't post on it much.

Sorry to see you go. It won't be the same around here without you. I do hope you'll be able to come back soon. I will see you on Fanfic.net so hopefully, we'll be able to keep in touch that way. I hope you have a lovely holiday season too. ^^ If you're on Facebook and want to be friends there, just send me a PM and I'll give you the link for it. :)

Happy holidays to you too Luna! I'll still be around, just ... quietly haha =X And on other sites! I'll pm you :)

You will be sorely missed by me as well as others. I am also posting to fanfiction.net user name Aurenia so catch me there, or, like Lunafox, if you want to stay in touch via facebook, just pm me, no pressure.

I hope to see you back soon, I feel like I am losing a friend.

Take care, Happy Holidays and may the wind be ever at your back.

I'll miss everyone too! But I'll still be lurking around threads - No friends are being lost! :) Does anybody know if you can still send PMs after your subscription runs out?

I'll pm you!

...well this put a damper on Christmas.:(

In all seriousness though, I will legitimately miss you from the forums. Your content is incredible and your feedback always enjoyable. However, a word of advice: check if your subscription has actually run out- for all you know, you could have 6 months left and not know it.

Still, I just want to let you know that everyone here will really miss you. Know that, if you decide to post 'False Emperor' on FF.N, I'll be the first to post a review:)

See you there! :D

Thanks Red :) And yes, I did check - I have something like three or four days left. :(

Really glad we can still keep in touch via ff.net though. :)

I will resubscribe eventually! Thank you for your kind words and you take care of yourself too. I added you on ff.net!

I think you need to be logged in to be able to send PM.

Just in case you don't intend to post future stuff on tumblr, I added you to ffnet, too, although I am not very active there.

Added the others, who mentioned their account, too.

*waves*

I think you need to be logged in to be able to send PM.

Just in case you don't intend to post future stuff on tumblr, I added you to ffnet, too, although I am not very active there.

Added the others, who mentioned their account, too.

*waves*

Thanks for the answer frauzet! I will continue trying to update everywhere I can.

Also, I realized I totally brain-farted and didn't mention that if anyone wants to follow me outside these forums, that can be done here:

Twitter:

Tumblr: http://swtor-chronicles.tumblr.com/

FF.net: https://www.fanfiction.net/~wangxiuming

Edited by wangxiuming