DVL pack's drop

Slowpokeking

That would certainly be kind of cool tbh... More incentive to go either light or dark rather then these two generic companions. The Chiss looks kind of cool, Darth Maul with ***** looks boring...

And the promise that the story would be affected by the event.... But they don't tell us to what extent. My guess is not too much.

It's non random drops that are mostly crap. I say this because you can't even put most of them in collections because you don't get the whole set for it. The last two tiers I completed I have gotten the same items. One box said it would have a waist, bracer, and hand item but all I got was the waist. I got the same waist item twice. How do I put a gun in collections if I'm a Sith Warrior? I've been grinding through the game and am finding it rather pointless.

How do I put a gun in collections if I'm a Sith Warrior?

Use your companions - Vette for pistols, Pierce for Rifles and Jaesa for polesabers. Assault cannons can be used by one of the alliance alert companions, the one from belsavis iirc, Krohl I think his name is.

I'm just going to say I'm not thrilled with how they managed these packs and the BoP items. BW admits it wasn't the best idea, but didn't want the items being sold and traded. BoL items don't get added to collections at all, so they avoided that altogether. If they just made legacy items a part of collections, this wouldn't be an issue.

And the drops from them suck anyways. They're piece-mealing the armor sets instead of just rewarding a full set per crate. My luck has never been that great with packs, so I expect to get jack squat from them.

Use your companions - Vette for pistols, Pierce for Rifles and Jaesa for polesabers. Assault cannons can be used by one of the alliance alert companions, the one from belsavis iirc, Krohl I think his name is.

I'm just going to say I'm not thrilled with how they managed these packs and the BoP items. BW admits it wasn't the best idea, but didn't want the items being sold and traded. BoL items don't get added to collections at all, so they avoided that altogether. If they just made legacy items a part of collections, this wouldn't be an issue.

And the drops from them suck anyways. They're piece-mealing the armor sets instead of just rewarding a full set per crate. My luck has never been that great with packs, so I expect to get jack squat from them.

Or stick a mod in them to bind.

I think the idea of the piecemealing is to buy the rest of the set and have that character wear it all off the GTN. Or gamblepack when they release the likely DvL CM packs.

Opened 35 packs so far all junk, and the one toon that opened the most got doubles and triples of junk. Kinda sucks.

Yeah I have opened 30 packs across three servers and so far so bad too. Out of the 30 packs I have about 15 horrible lightsaber crystals and a ton of lower and supplimentary armour for bad armour sets.

But it isn't all a fail I got 4 nice decorations, a Jetpack mount and a white/white dye module I will have to use on some legacy gear some day.

Oh yeah I also have nearly 20 major exploration and starfighter XP boosts. :rak_01: