[BUG] Stronghold: Nar Shadaa Companions from other users in own Stronghold visable?

Oeconomicus

There is a strange bug on the Nar Shaddaa stronghold. I see several (naked) companions in my stronghold, which i have not decorated on these hooks.

I can do nothing to remove them. It seems they are relating to an another Player?!

I am playing on T3-M4.

Edited by Oeconomicus

I have the same here on my Nar Shaddaa stronghold.

T3-M4 too.

Got a naked Xalek, Gault, Torian, Scorpio and Ensign Temple standing here in the first rooom.

I tried relogging and different chars. Same result every time.

Edited by TitusSchmitt

I have the same here on my Nar Shaddaa stronghold.

T3-M4 too.

Got a naked Xalek, Gault, Torian, Scorpio and Ensign Temple standing here in the first rooom.

I tried relogging and different chars. Same result every time.

Happens to me on my DK SH. First time it happened it was a oooOOOoooo moment and kind of creepy. They go away after 15-20 seconds or less.

I've experienced this twice. I'm glad I found a thread about it.

The first time was 3 x Consular companions (Felix, Qyzen and Tharan), naked and randomly appearing in the first room of NS stronghold. That was a couple of days ago.

Second time happened just now. I'm almost certain they're my first DvL toons companions (trooper - all companions + HK-51). Same thing, standing around in the centre of the first room, NS stronghold.

Same happening to me in the case of underwear wearing companions randomly scattered through my strongholds some days. They are not my placed decs, I can place other decs on the hooks they are apparently using. Sometimes they're not there for long, other days they are there for hours. All my strongholds get affected with this, sporadically. It isn't constant, but often enough to be annoying. It was funny the first time, not the 20th time :p

Had the same thing happen to me. Oddly enough, quite a few of them were clustered around my Twi'lek dancer deco. The fact that they were all in their underwear at the time makes me want to sanitize the entire SH. :eek: