Season 7 Rewards

Hjototr

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be nice if the weapons could be bought individually, even if their relative price was higher than buying them bulk in the multi-packs. I have so many offhand sabres, offhand guns, and sniper rifles from the multi-packs, I would gladly swap them for more main hand guns and sabres. Edited by uppen

It would be nice if the weapons could be bought individually, even if their relative price was higher than buying them bulk in the multi-packs. I have so many offhand sabres, offhand guns, and sniper rifles from the multi-packs, I would gladly swap them for more main hand guns and sabres.

I prefer have them all in the same box.

It would be nice if the weapons could be bought individually, even if their relative price was higher than buying them bulk in the multi-packs. I have so many offhand sabres, offhand guns, and sniper rifles from the multi-packs, I would gladly swap them for more main hand guns and sabres.

This is actually a great idea. So don't expect it anytime soon.

ROFLMAO

for those of you who didn't catch the livestream heres what they said about ranked rewards

when is the season ending - later

what are the reward tiers - we'll tell you later

what are the exact rewards - we don't know yet we'll tell you later

Hey folks,

Tune in to our Producer Livestream on Thursday of next week (8/11). We will be talking through Season 7 information there!

Thanks everyone.

-eric

So did I get this right?

S7 Rewards:

Unique Mount

Unique Colour Crystal

Unique Stronghold Decoration

and S7 won't stop untill the fall of 2016?

RIP TOR PVP

Okay I will be honest with you bioware. First off, last post I did on this thread, you responded with something within the hour so I expect you do that this time as well. What kind of garbage stream was that. The PvP slide was legit way shorter than a slide where you compared dumb mounts for 5 minutes. Your "teaser" was telling us we are getting rewards we knew we get every season... Oh but wait a minute... you left out basic rewards like weapons. Sorry to break it to you, actually I'm not sorry, but you have two aspects of this game. PvP and PvE and if you have not noticed by now, they're dying out. All you will have left is the little story carebears. So I advise, you go into more detail and give what the majority want. And you should listen to the wise Donald Trump. He once said, "We need to do something quickly.. QUICKLY!" That is your motivation. Get to it.

ROFLMAO

for those of you who didn't catch the livestream heres what they said about ranked rewards

when is the season ending - later

what are the reward tiers - we'll tell you later

what are the exact rewards - we don't know yet we'll tell you later

Exactly, they're full of ****!

Good troll bw, I hope it's a joke

It's not a joke it's on dev tracker I'm sick of this I'm unsubbing from this game:mad:. I think everyone should be fired for who is calling the shots for rewards system. That was the biggest killing blow to the PVP community.:(

PvP Ranked Season 7

Season will end with the launch of KOTET

Each reward tier will receive a stronghold decoration and title.

Second tier will receive a unique color crystal

Top tier will receive a unique mount

Screenshots and tier breakdown coming in September

Tnx BW for ruining the game, well it was ruined a year ago, maybe more, but now, its at its bestes...

Love SW but hate you guys...

6-7 months for tier 2 crystal??? My granma should work on pvp team and will do a better job...

Well, this is all very disappointing.

Hopefully they will add titles and weapons to the rewards soon. They have enough time to do so before the season ends.

Though given what they have told us the rewards will be, I can't see many people bothering to keep playing ranked between now and season end. They seem to have shot themselves in the foot here.

/facepalm

I think there will not be a season 8 and any ranked players in the game next year.

Eric! RANKED PVP IS DYING

You must encourage people to continue to play by giving really good rewards, the best pvp server of EU is DEAD, you didn't merge servers and we transferred to TRE because of low pops and also other reasons too. Ranked population was good at the beginnings of the season at TRE, but it is like the last days of TOFN at the moment... You can give rewards like legacy tunings, cool weapons and mounts. I think there is no one that use that crystals... And also players who play ranked warzone can get more credits, maybe these things also encourage people getting sub to play solo ranked.

Still some problems will continue to be until you merge servers and find better solution against hackers.

Edited by Azheon