Missing non-Companion NPCs from Alliance Base

MarioDX

Hey Guys,

Is anyone else missing his non companion NPCs in the Odessen personal story instance of the base?

E.g: in the Force Enclave there were Jedi and Sith NPCs, and since patch 4.6 they are gone and only the relevant companions appear in the Enclave.

Hey Guys,

Is anyone else missing his non companion NPCs in the Odessen personal story instance of the base?

E.g: in the Force Enclave there were Jedi and Sith NPCs, and since patch 4.6 they are gone and only the relevant companions appear in the Enclave.

NPCs are gone everywhere, it seems: Tython, Republic Fleet, Coruscant, and Ord Mantell. It's galactic-scale genocide!

I get a lot of missing NPCs a bit anywhere; the band at Nar Shadda, for example, and the small crowd around them, seem to have found a new venue to perform - they aren't there anymore. And yes, i'm missing a few NPCs in my Odessen base as well. The trooper that comments on how that Imp glared at him is now talking alone.

That happens to me all the time. Always to NPCs without a name on it. Sometimes they appear a little while later, so I thought it could be a graphicglitch on my side. But maybe it's serverside because Odessen is laggy anyway.

This is not about graphic when a lot ppl have this issue. On last days i was on Zakuul, Hoth, Tython .. everywhere i see missing no names npcs. But for example when i see missing no name npcs in Cantina on Zakuul, then enter to phase Eternal Championship and leave it 30 min later i can see all npcs no name. Same in chapter 13 with my Sith: no npcs around me but when i done cutscene and look again, npcs come back. Ofc in cantina on Odessen npcs with no name missing all the time and never return.

I dont need missing npcs in next chapters Kotfe like on 13 chapter .. plz fix it. I hope next patch will ..

Edited by Trlance

No name npcs still not fixed in cantina and headquarters on Odessen and same on others planets. Can i get finally answer plz about this issue, when will be fixed or i need create third thread about this issue in game? I will not start chapter 16 in next weeks if nothing will change .. in chapter 13 i was have

empty Vandin

Edited by Trlance

• 3 weeks later...

Got this bug too.

I've noticed some NPCs load in eventually, others get "trigger" to load in by interacting with certain NPCs or exiting some phases.

It's really shabby to see NPCs just suddenly pop in, that is if they show up at all.

Got this bug too.

I've noticed some NPCs load in eventually, others get "trigger" to load in by interacting with certain NPCs or exiting some phases.

It's really shabby to see NPCs just suddenly pop in, that is if they show up at all.

I want to confirm that this is happening to me as well. I will go onto Nar Shaddaa, for example, and there will be no ambient NPCs until I go into a conversation, and then NPCs appear. This only occurs with NPCs you can't select and don't have nameplates.

It's been over a month. It'd be great if BioWare could at least acknowledge that we are experiencing this problem. Someone on Reddit said that streamers weren't even aware that NPCs weren't appearing until it was pointed out to them, so I imagine there are plenty of players who aren't aware that the empty areas are not supposed to appear this way.

Today i asked a lot of players on Odessen and all have this issue too with missing npcs aroud worlds and in cantina on Odessen. With that way i think every player in this game have this issue .. just 80% of them propably dont care about "stupid no-name npcs". I have issue everywhere .. Mos Ila Tatooine (completely empty), Nar Shaddaa red light sector, outside Nem'ro Palace on Hutta too. Edited by Trlance

Yeah I've been having this problem. Occasionally something will cause like half of the to pop in. But I'm not sure what triggers it. Using the group finder seems to be one of them. Of course, they all disappear if I leave and come back. Or even if I go inside the instanced part of the base.

Add me to the list of people experiencing this. At first I thought it was just a loading issue because usually it manifests for me when I've zoned in and everything seems like it's a slow load, but even if I'm having lag, at some point everything should be loaded in. I've seen it happen on both my DvL characters and my older ones as well as on locations besides and including Odessen. For me, it also effects questgiver NPCs as the icon above their head will usually load in first but not the NPC themselves. So far I've been just changing instance as a mostly functioning work around, and if that doesn't work, I head to my ship or stronghold for a few and zone back.

I think I've found that opening the quest log (and possibly marking quests?) seems to result in some of them popping in. But it doesn't happen all at once. I opened my quest log in the Military Hangar on Odessen and some of the npcs reappeared and then walked over to the other side of the hanger and had to do it again for the ones on that side if the room to pop in. Edited by OldVengeance

Some ppl from my guild said they dont have this issue. Chap 16 soon .. today i was played first 6 chapters and inside them no-name npcs missing issue too. Shame. Bioware still dont care about this thread well all leave me no choice. Trying reinstall whole game right now. Tomorrow i will know this will fix it or not.