The Death of Jung Ma

ftpjedigirl

I am personally surprised anyone stuck around during the last 90cc transfer price.

/sigh

I was 100% totally broke at that time AND did not hear about the 90cc transfers, or I would not be here anymore. When there are more people on Tatooine on another server every day than there are on this servers top 3 planets combined EA should offer free transfer service.

Edited by TheSkate

• 1 month later...

If you are going to have a 90% off transfer sale make sure people know about it.

I only found out there was one well after the event. Would have used it had I known.

Same thing when there were free transfers to the Aus/Nz server. Would have used them too but again there was a stupidly small window with virtually no announcement. Next thing server is gone because nobody went there. Surprise!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I would also like a server merge.

server merge will not bring guilds/guild ships anything in a guild bank. Best to transfer characters... new content isn't alt friendly anyways... if you would like use my referral and get a free character transfer.

this game isn't dead just jung ma is... come to another server and see the que/population you want.