Clash in Hyperspace on Shadowlands!! SRW event!

Cuffwin

<Shadowlands Reconnaissance Wing> is hosting an event for Clash in Hyperspace!!!

Join us July 5th-11th on Shadowlands for the Clash in Hyperspace conquest event! We are open recruiting if you need to add a new alt character if you are from another server or even Shadowlands people that want to add your character to the guild for the week we can do that still as well. Imps are also encouraged to come make an alt pubside for the event as there will be many war games but also the pub side will be heavily stacked all week with amazing pilots. We will be giving away prizes all week and for imps that make toons here I can make sure you get imp gsf rewards as prizes! Look me up in game (Ozzmud) or any Ensign rank or higher in guild will be able to invite you to guild. We hope to see many show up for the event even if you have no interest in prizes/conquest or being in the guild come fly on Shadowlands for the week it will be amazing :)

We hope to see many show up for the event!! Everyone is welcome and good luck everyone!!

I'll try to show up over the weekend.

Yeah same for me, although Sins of a Galactic Empire just updated so it may be a bit of a contest. :p

Seriously I need to get my Clarion levelled on SL and Harb and TRE still so I can really blast away at you guys. And Clash in Hyperspace on SL with you guys is always a ton of fun.

Maybe coordinate a designated night we can try and get everyone to show up at once? Would be awesome.

~ Eudoxia

Yeah same for me, although Sins of a Galactic Empire just updated so it may be a bit of a contest. :p

~ Eudoxia

Nice! Reminds me of my much beloved Empire at War which featured all the ships and hardware from the movies and books.