Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Waiting till Final Chapt for last pieces of XP Gear?!

CaptRogue

Why hasn't this been questioned? :eek:

Why did BW even think to do this? :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Locking the last set of XP Buff gear behind the final chapter is bull.

That gear shouldn't be behind anything you have to wait on till they RELEASE it! Ridiculous.

Whoa, why the rage? It's not like you need the gear for any of the requirements.

And all individual requirements in each of the tiers can be done independently. It's not like you have to finish Champion level before you can move on to Eternal. So as long as you finish the last requirement for Champion level before the event ends, you get the whole set.

Wow. You guys totally are missing the point. *smh*

But hey it's the SWTOR forums, where we don't read or bother to understand anything but comment anyway. :rolleyes: lol

But, carry on with the "game is easy to level; you have months to play" redundant drivel.

Whoa, why the rage? It's not like you need the gear for any of the requirements.

And all individual requirements in each of the tiers can be done independently. It's not like you have to finish Champion level before you can move on to Eternal. So as long as you finish the last requirement for Champion level before the event ends, you get the whole set.

No rage. Just irked seeing as that is one reward that shouldn't be locked behind their timing. It should be given when you complete what has been released. Lock some of the LS/DS Boxes behind it.

I already know that. I would like the gear before the event ends, as I have 6 more toons to level to 50 & 1 more to 65. I don't have the leisure of playing 24/7 when I do get to play maximizing my time in game is priority when it has a deadline, even if it's a further out deadline. So that means having the toons leveled so I can work on some of the more complicated/longer achievements, e.g. Crew Skills (finishing what I couldn't when leveling), Ops, Fps, Datacrons.

Edited by CaptRogue

For some people it just never is good enough ... relax take a breath. The XP increase is still considerable without the final two pieces.

*gasp* You don't say. I didn't know that. I will have to check that in game. :rolleyes:

...So that means having the toons leveled so I can work on some of the more complicated/longer achievements, e.g. Crew Skills (finishing what I couldn't when leveling), Ops, Fps, Datacrons.

I agree it's a bit annoying. However, you could just do that the other way around. Just level the 1 character to 65, and do everything else. ( The HM FPs alone will probably get you close to chapter 16 release. )

Another reason is you don't get the 40% boost ATM for even having 5 pieces. It's broken. In the patch notes to be fixed tuesday.

I agree it's a bit annoying. However, you could just do that the other way around. Just level the 1 character to 65, and do everything else. ( The HM FPs alone will probably get you close to chapter 16 release.

PSA: Don't start the KotFE stuff until you get a character of the opposite faction to 65, otherwise that character will get the crates instead of your main.

For some people it just never is good enough ... relax take a breath. The XP increase is still considerable without the final two pieces.

I misread this as "relax take a bath" and I was like "Ooooh a bath does sound relaxing!"

PSA: Don't start the KotFE stuff until you get a character of the opposite faction to 65, otherwise that character will get the crates instead of your main.

Or you can just save EC until after.

Chapter 16 won't be out for 3 more weeks so it isn't a problem right now.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.